What would you do with 25k+ Instagram accounts per day?

Why do your accounts get banned?

Press X to doubt right here - Which city are you hosting them in?

I didn’t mention I was using mobile proxies. I’m recommending some to people. Also, mob proxies are fantastic, I don’t know why you’re doubting them.

Sounds like a good idea, but I’d need to know if there’s a market for it. It’s probably not a bad idea, but I’m not one for taking risks and finding new secret methods.

Yeah, neither do I see a reason to doubt proxies in this case :confused:

Any more ideas?

Sell a service where you can offer to build a brand a hashtag. So let’s say they’re called ‘Paper Plate Company’, you’d make 1 post from all of these accounts with the hashtag #paperplatecompany until it has 100K+ posts, and then have a think about how you can try and get them to understand the value in it.

It’s definitely a valuable service, I know I’d pay for it.

3 Likes

Reads like he doubted what you said, and not the proxy type itself.

1 Like

If you send 1 DM with 1 accounts there it’s ok.

convert 5-15k into single niche related accounts… warm them for a month with content

Have one main account, with a high profitability, then use those accounts u made a month ago to gradually follow and drip engagement into the main account, whilst these other little niche accounts are engaging with eachother.

The main account should attract other users too… skyrocketing your growth, stick with it for 5 months, see where you are from there… then sell a cheap Ebook, create a YouTube channel about the topic, collab with influencers… your opportunities are endless my friend

Which tool are you using to give those likes? Is there a tool to manage 25k accounts?

Interesting idea, I feel like this is if you’re going in for the long run.

Yes. The long run is the only way to go. Spend an hour or two on it a day. Rather then watching Netflix, chatting on tinder or whatever it is people do in their free time, that is what I would do.

Or you could create another private fuelgr@m alternative, then again who knows if average trust score likes are really doing anything anymore other then boosting self-esteem.

Have a passion? Convert them accounts into a topic around it. At least if it fails, you’ll be doing what you love and you also won’t regret never trying in 2 years

Edit: my passion is gaming - if you love gaming as much as I do, perhaps even find a way promote yourself to your twitch stream, or YouTube montage, you get the idea

Just wanted to chime in here… If you are going to create a YouTube channel and want to rank organically within the YT algorithm, then promoting via Instagram isn’t the best idea because it will drive down watch time and reduce your chances of ranking.

1 Like

How can I do that. Could I possibly become a student of you? :slightly_smiling_face: