What would you price this account?

I am planning to sell this account to a friend. I don’t know how to price it, can someone help me out here?

Edit: This account is currently suspended by tiktok. The guy who is buying this has his connections via which he’ll get it unblocked. He is not willing to unblock it for a price. He is only ready to buy the account. I don’t have the exact numbers for reach before the id was suspended.

What’s your reach, engagement? How many likes do you have on your videos? Is the account only reposting videos or were videos made by you?

As @lordhungry already said, it really depends on your engagement. A blue tick, and a bunch of followers, does not necessarily mean an account is worth something.

Why would you sell you’re acc you can win way more money with parnership and stuff. Futhermore I heard that Tiktok will monetize creator’s videos like youtube.

This account is currently suspended by tiktok. The guy who is buying this has his connections via which he’ll get it unblocked. He is not willing to unblock it for a price. He is only ready to buy the account. I don’t have the exact numbers for reach before the id was suspended. The account was me posting my stuff.

This account is currently suspended by tiktok. The guy who is buying this has his connections via which he’ll get it unblocked. He is not willing to unblock it for a price. He is only ready to buy the account. I don’t have the exact numbers for reach before the id was suspended. x

This account is currently suspended by tiktok. The guy who is buying this has his connections via which he’ll get it unblocked. He is not willing to unblock it for a price. He is only ready to buy the account. I don’t have the exact numbers for reach before the id was suspended. Also I have another account with 3.5mn followers for that.

I would seearch for someone who can unblock it for you and keep it. Maybe someone around here is able to do that. It will be much more profitable for you in the long-term.

As far as I know, verified accounts can easily unsuspend themselves, since their appeals/reports are prioritized over regular accounts. I would do anything to keep it, even pay someone with connections. Not sure how much you’re going to sell it for, but it better be worth it.

depends on engagement and niche. What type of videos got you famous. What are your demographics.