What's the best and safest automation tool for a main IG account?

Hey guys,

I see a lot of folks who loves Jarvee here. I love it too. No doubt is the best tool for managing dozens and hundreds of accounts.

But I think it’s not the best option for safe managing your main IG account since it uses Private-API, which means it may lead to account issues in the future. Do you use it for your main account?

My main question is: Do you know any automation tools that manages IG account directly from the phone, that is, clicking the right buttons right on the phone? I think it’s safer for your IG account since it uses the official IG application and works without proxy.

I guess such an app can even be trusted with the main account? (because it looks like a pretty natural activity on Instagram)

Or will the main account still be threatened by something, even if you work carefully enough, with minimum limits?

3 Likes

Running clients on automated Physical Phones is the safest method, I think. There are a lot of other things u need to be worried about doing, but not about the client’s account.

1 Like

Hi Ciras, tell me, what is the first thing I have to think about? And… Do you know any really good tools to automate Instagram on a physical phone?

Need to automate using physical phones so that it’s seen as just regular use of the app, and not a third party software

Hi everyone.
The discussion is very quiet, apparently there is no good automation solution on a physical phone?

Maybe we can make our own good App, absolutely without IG blocks? Who is interested in participating in this project with tips? I needs few people who have extensive experience in promoting Instagram accounts and roughly understand why Instagram blocks accounts. I have already created a small prototype of the application… He is already doing the following/unfollowing. Anyone who wants to take part, write me in private messages. I need your expert assessment. Thanks

We already made that tool 2 years ago.

Safest is manual and always will be. Then second safest is phone automation.
Either way you need some resources to start and not just a PC and 2$ proxy though.

Why forum is quiet about this is because no one cant talk about it without getting banned/flagged. Thats how it is unfortunately, even if majority of us were MP and JV users and still are part time :slight_smile:

Insist would be better tool