Whats the best phone to use for sim PV

I am testing a few things, and I would like to be able to spoof Device ID’s.

There is, and there is a way to download Cydia without jailbreaking.

Not so, but in case it doesn’t work, I don’t want this third party solution to have access to my info. I will wait until I have another iPhone.

Hey I know this really doesn’t answer your question, but why does everyone look for “dual sim” phones? Is there a reason that’s beneficial rather than a regular single sim phone?

Two SIM’s, = twice the SIMiniess

5 Likes

:joy: okay, I see :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

SIMness perhaps?

1 Like

It’s just for faster switching of SIM cards is all.

2 Likes

Now…if only someone comes up with a way to have a catch-all SMS app with virtual phone numbers… :joy:

2 Likes

I think @kraadnc is probably already working on that

2 Likes

That would be so epic!

1 Like

Almost anything is possible on Android. Even better would be a catch all SMS app with real SIMs.

1 Like

XD Wortime you’re crackin me up today

1 Like

Man, if I had the time/money/smarts to use twilio to make a catch all SMS provider…

https://www.twilio.com

Stay in school kids. Also, have rich parents so you can just have things to make you money built.

EDIT: I am dead serious. I think one can make Twilio work. I can’t, but someone here has the time/money/ability to. Just cut me a commision check eh?

I’ve got a free local number, to receive a text costs $0.00075 cents, it gets voicemails etc. Seriously. Get on it already. New numbers are only $1

1 Like

I think this deserves it’s own thread.

There is a rumour, idk if you call that rumour or not, but i’ve read other places twillio and similar service bans your number/acc if you only use that for verification.

1 Like

twilio doesn’t work since it can’t receive shortcode

which sims are you ordering?

You are correct about Twilio. I was on my sixth beer. Still I am sure that there is an easy to create method out there.

I have a bunch of SIM’s on the way from a bunch of different providers. I want to see if they can receive texts without needing to be topped up.

1 Like

its actually not hard to have a bunch of twillio numbers go to one but kind of pointless since they dont get shorcodes :confused: