The best software for automating Twitter accounts is definitely Jarvee. I’ve been using it for years for my Twitter accounts and with moderate settings, you should be able to do miracles with it.
What specific help do you need for Twitter? If it’s about the tool settings (run timers), you can use the default values on the tool to start slow, then gradually increase from there..
You can also use Bot Verification and go to the Using Twitter in Jarvee section for more detailed guides.
Yeah I do. I DM target users using the Contact tool. What filters are you using? The follow tool will first extract users from your source without applying filters, send them to the Extracted Users, then it will check those extracted users and follow only users that meet your filters.
yes, that’s how it actually works, the filters will be checked only after the extraction is done and when an account doesn’t meet the filter you will see a message that says that on the dashboard summary tab.