What's the difference? Jarvee vs browser based automation?

What is the difference between the automation executed by using any tool like Jarvee and the browser based automation?

You mean API and Embedded browser,

When using Jarvee API the actions are done just like from your phone meaning that Jarvee simulate the actions just like from the App on the phone meanwhile the EB is just like using the browser.

2 Likes

So which one is more detectable for the instagram AI?

IG servers know that the Jarvee API is not your phone :wink:
With Jarvee EB it looks like your browsing the IG homepage on your Android phone.
EB is safer :+1:

1 Like

Also, API is needed when dealing with data (i.e. # of followers, # of following, etc) :blush:

1 Like

IG knows everything even on EB :sunglasses:

1 Like

:astonished: Noooo…!?
:wink:

IG from Facebook billion dollar company can’t detect selenium browser with javascript injected?

1 Like

And Jarvve engineers can’t do that in their SW?

Replicate human actions ins’t the same has a real human doing actions in their phones. There’s so much more to automation and you know it. Jarvee is a small team of entrepreneurs helping us. One basic thing is % of people using app and % people doing actions at phone browser… Like who the fuck uses IG browser at their phone, you see what I mean? Like these little things algorithm detects. They know we botting, they just try to put us in our place and do safe actions, bc we help their platform satying alive, they need us, but they don’t need millions of girly models doing 1000 follows a day.

3 Likes

Jarvee supports both mobile and web endpoints, so you can do both “browser based automation” and “app automation” via the same software.

4 Likes

the question is not which one is the detectable the question is how you use them both.

if you abuse the API actions you will be blocked and if you abuse the EB actions you will be blocked.

make sure that you settings are safe and switch between API and EB from time to time.

3 Likes

Good point :thinking: Do you just switch manually or are you using a particular strategy?

no just manually to make sure that everything is setup correctly.

1 Like

I am switching from API to EB and vice versa only when I see blocks or some similar issues with one of the options.

1 Like

yes, some users do that as well

1 Like

I use cloud based bots and they don’t require you to keep your computer on or download any software. They connect through the API and do the work for you.

1 Like