What's the fastest way to make $3000 a month on Instagram?

Search a Model - Sell Mother Slave - DONE.

2 Likes

honestly i only been successful in 1 niche so i can’t say a good strategy but what i can say is this.

1. Content is number 1 (especially consistency)

2. Market Reach

u have to do what you love and spend most of ur day doing it. MP is just a “cherry on top” for what you already have good content for. If MP fails for me i can still hold my business for months ahead.

Yes sell ur mother a slave.

9 Likes

Had to lookup “peoplekind”. Yeah that’s exactly the direction I meant. Many here in the forum are non native speakers. And the whole gender thing is a problem translationwise… Maybe similar with the “mother slave” method which is broadly disscussed here…

1 Like

where do you would sell them and for how much per 1k? :slight_smile:

Thank you for the only serious answer, I guess I didn’t give much info but I expected something like you did, maybe talking about shoutout marketing/selling pages/using it as shopify publicity.

Anyway, I think the key is to grow the actual page, when you have followers money will come! Thank you man!

1 Like

Step 1: Make an IG with a cool name
Step 2: Post 9 posts of HIGH quality content from a lesser known influencer
Step 3: Buy 250k Followers
Step 4: Buy likes, reach, impressions, views, comments to all pictures.
Step 5: Screenshot your analytics to share with brands
Step 6: Reach out via email to as many brands for $500-$1000 product shoutouts before you get banned and before creator profiles hit the mainstream.

3 Likes

This.

Buy 10 shit accounts ~15K-50K followers, clean them up, post quality content for a month, buy likes and comments to make it look real and sell for 300-500$ per account

4 Likes

its not who knows it first, its the one who applies it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

lol,100% right. Everybody in 9-5 job “making money at internet is hard”.

Without acknowleding how much power there is available to just be taken.

Why did I never thought about flipping accounts :thinking::man_facepalming: This is great!

1 Like