Whats your biggest earning day in your marketing career?

my biggest day is $5k profit in one day and i feel like its nothing compared to some people on this forum
comment your numbers below or some fun fact

2 Likes

woow good job bro, mine is just about 900$

Mine is $10k a day with FB instant article

2 Likes

My biggest day was $27k a few months ago. I reached that number, because I did a limited edition on merch stores from a bunch of my Instagram accounts.

4 Likes

wow you guys rock. mine is just $300, I sold 3 boxes of my product in a single day.

what you mean by FB instant article?

1 Like

interesting guys , love the feedback my goal right now is to do 10k a day and im on track to reach that goal

Write viral content and publish on fb pages grow pages of 5M -6M (manages lots of pages)and publish content video on that pages and monetize via fb ads network. Just google it mate you found lots of article.
But it’s last 2017 i think having good market still people earn but now i focus on ecommerce only.
Thanks

1 Like

Wow you guys are doing great! Mines a measly $67, dunno if its that im doing something wrong or bad luck, but just not doing well with internet marketing. Tried so many things.

2 Likes

keep trying and keep testing its a never ending uphill battle and one day you’ll hit pay-dirt

1 Like

$1, I don’t need more to live

2 Likes

Hey
Jack, I have sent PM to you. I have some query.Please check thanks

I spent about $50 today…

4 Likes

the best method is Facebook Marketing.

2 Likes

I sold a company for 7 figures, largest paycheck to date :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

haaha congrats brother what was the tax cut of that?

1 Like

Thanks. 0%, selling shares isn’t taxable in the country my company was based in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was always taught to not discuss my earnings in public. It leads to ego’s, and people trying to one up each other. Humility goes a long way.

good luck trynna hide 100m

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

13char

3 Likes