šŸ’¬ What's your favorite podcast?

Jim is awesomeā€¦ I went to see him at an event. Such a chill dude and keeps it real.

2 Likes

Broooo thatā€™s awesome. I wanna meet him! He showed me the importance of:
1.Remembering peoples names (how to do it, dale carnegie HTWFAIP taught me how people love their names)
2. Speed reading :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::fist::raised_hands::muscle:
3. Metalearning :pray::pray::pray::pray:
4. Loci method of memory :tired_face::laughing:
5. Killing ANTs (Automatic Negative Thoughts)

2 Likes

Garyvee gets repetitive after some time because he understood something.
New people are coming into his platforms and because time is precious he posts the same stuff again after a while. Why? Because he is 100% sure that 80% of his new audience wonā€™t go for previous posts.
Plus that, for me personally, i think his repetitive behavior on social media ainā€™t that bad and Iā€™m going to tell you why.

First time I encountered Garyvee, was from an ad on Facebook around two years ago.
He was talking about the 20-25 years old who are about to join an uni or to finish one.
That was the first time I really felt I wanna do something with my life. And because I am a person who tries to understand as much as possible from what people around me are trying to say, two weeks ago when he posted the video again on Facebook and Instagram, i decided to give it a shot again. Guess what? I found out about a situation I encountered between viewing the video first and second time, which I only understood when I watched the video again.
Donā€™t get me wrong, iā€™m not trying to argue with you, iā€™m just saying my point of view. And I doubt iā€™m the only one around who thinks the same.

Overall, Garyvee is the sh*t! 10/10 recommend this guy.

1 Like

If you actually listened to what gary said, you wouldā€™ve understand.
His goal is not for you to come back on his platform, but his goal is to actually make you put your stuff to work after you listened to him. He isnā€™t focused on old audience. He is constantly looking for fresh meat.
ā€œI donā€™t want you to watch this now and come back tomorrow for another episode. I want you to listen to this carefully now, and after you finish to go execute and never come back to me until you make it.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ve just started to listen to podcasts for work commutes / longer drives as music is very samey. Been listing to Private parts (Jamie Lang and Francis Boulle) they chat complete crap but keeps me entertained.

I will definitely start listing to more educational podcasts soon tho :slight_smile:

1 Like