When client requests get awkward

One of my client requests was to get rid of the kids and teens, as you can imagine it was not the kind of demographic she was aiming for but you cant really filter them out in any way apart form maybe changing the sources which did help

1 Like

You can also reduce number of kids and teenagers by adding some specific words to your black list, like for example dates of birth - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. For me words “snap” and “snapchat” eliminated a lot of interactions with kids, as in my country Snapchat is used mostly by very young users.

1 Like

@Instagrower :weary::weary:

1 Like

Can you give examples of how you type in this?

Theres a lot of reasoning behind it, not just “Racism” though, haha.

Have had some similar requests.

Are you being serious? I would have flat out rejected and refunded the client on the spot.

You ever get an email from a client with attachments that are screenshots of what their account liked?
Big booties, titties, racists, gays in thongs taking selfies.

1 Like

lol all the time…

1 Like

I thought it was only me

Embarrassingly, this happens quite often.

a married successful businessman/entrepreneur/motivator with 2 kids wanted us to only and strictly target young girls (18-24) though hashtags such as #germangirl and DM new followers to ask them out for quick interview with job offer

1 Like

Insert FBI open up meme