When is a good time to stop f/uf?

Hey guys, I´ve been using f/uf to grow my accounts, posting daily 3-4 times a day. Gaining 50-150 followers a day. I was wondering when is a good time to stop f/uf?

Thanks,

DD

2 Likes

I have several accounts reached 100k and i am stoping,mostly because the risk of geting baned.Up untill 100k has been pretty safe.

4 Likes

Yeah Keep it going as long as its efficient and if you dont have any other major much more efficient methods ready to implement

3 Likes

Have heard that 100k is a good point from multiple people as well. Should have good organic growth by this point.

2 Likes

I’ve also seen 30-40k mentioned as a good time to stop. But it all depends on your content, ER, consistency, etc etc.

4 Likes

F/UF is basically a good way to get the ball rolling. So you can try at every time to just post without F/UF and take a look on your data. When Follower growth per day is the same youre fine. I think that really depends on the niche and audience as well.

3 Likes

As soon as you got big enough got your expectations, goals, the risk is not worth anymore and when the account is good enough to keep growing without it.

2 Likes

Simple answer: you should stop when your account can grow with only posting.

2 Likes

Thanks, good to know. I read somewhere else suggesting stopping after 25k. Thanks again for the input.

What would you consider a good engagement rate for 20-40k account?

thanks @Broked @roy @Doozy @intadog @Francis for your response

1 Like

Thanks @JackGagger

1 Like

I would guess it depends on your goals. I find sponsors want to see at least 2 percent engagement rate.

2 Likes

I’m no expert at this but I think 4-6% is pretty decent and 6% + is solid.

Like @roy mentioned a solid experiment is to stop F/U and see what happens to your growth. Some larger accounts see explosive growth when they stop F/U.

2 Likes

How long did it take to grow your page to 100k?

I don’t think there is a general time line for getting there. I’ve seen some people report 4 weeks (lots of paid shoutouts/contests) some as high as 10 months.

1 Like

Actually i am getting 16-20 new Followers per day… but i guess this is to slow…

1 Like

Keep reading and learning here @asfgagasga and you’ll find a lot of strategies with which you can grow A LOT much follower you didnt even know before thats possible.

1 Like

It’s easy to get discouraged at the start. My results are far from as good as most others here but I keep reading and they keep getting better.

We’ll learn from our mistakes and make each other great!

Edit:
Also, some of the growth people have here comes from having a large network, big accounts to give shutouts, etc.

1 Like

What would you guys say is a good number of follows to gain per day using f/uf. Right now I’m gaining 30-40 follows per day following no more than 300 and people and I’m posting Once per day

Are you following people who interact with a post that is related to your niche?

I’m following users who interacted with post on target accounts