When to profile an Account?

In your opinion are tags in the bios of accounts big footprints? Like if I have a mother slave setup and want to tag an account in the bio of 200-300 accounts will that cause bans/pvs etc.?

2 Likes

Yup that is what I am trying to figure out, it can be:

• acc creation process & IP used

• proxy used for management

• bad settings / warm up

• pva service

• in this case maybe the tag in the bio linking all together

• like @Verona suggested maybe the following of private accs and them reporting you

Maybe I missed somethingā€¦

I am testing everything and trying to find the answer for what is causing this many pvā€™sā€¦

4 Likes

I am testing this myself currently, I think it is definetly possible to do it, I know of many people that do it without issues, you just have to test everything and see if you can manage it somehow :wink:

2 Likes

I think it is a red flag for a brand new account. And if there are any other red flags it can definitely put you over the edge.
I donā€™t tag in bio or posts, I only create accounts with PC teathering or mobile creation, and I start with only 50 follows a day and warm up to 500 in 3 weeks time minimum. 1:1 with proxies. I create the account, wait 24-48 hours before putting it in a proxy, then I wait 24-48 hours after adding it and I start with low low settings. It might be overkill but like I said I have many accounts that have never had to PV at all.

5 Likes

You mean you do 5 accounts on datacenter proxy? :expressionless:

2 Likes

I never said that lolā€¦ Obviously one acc per proxy, and theyā€™re not datacentreā€¦

1 Like

In my opinion yes, especially if u are sharing other factors, such as IP rotation, acc creation, pva numbers, settings ecc etc

5 Likes

When you are able to create them on your own, I think this is the best way. Otherwise @Bartholomeoā€™s advice is really helpful! :+1:

5 Likes

Haha I am SO sorry I misread something earlier! I knew you wouldnā€™t do that :wink:

3 Likes

One thing Iā€™m really interested in your opinion and wasnt talked about in this thread so far is: When you reprofile an account, do you edit/change all 3 things (username, profile picture, bio) at once or split up in 3 days?

2 Likes

I profile them, post, email verify, add a profile picture, all upon creation and make no changes along the way. Just minor ones like changing up the bios a bit when I want to if my preference changes or I have to add something like a coupon code. I post 6 photos, I even download an emoji keyboard on my rooted phone to keep it interesting, and I follow 30 accounts and do a lot of actions like story viewing, liking, for a few minutes to appear real.

5 Likes

Sounds very trustful man!

2 Likes

You offended me! Haha kidding :wink:

I actually do all 3 things at the same time, Iā€™ve heard profiling to often is a bad idea, but havenā€™t tried it out yet :wink:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for sharing your setup! :slight_smile:

You are also creating them on your own. But I mean (to the people who are buying the accounts) are you editing username, profile picture, bio on one day or in 3 different days?

Iā€™m also creating them myself, Iā€™m just interested how people who buy accounts do it.

Buy @Bartholomeo some wine!

3 Likes

@Bartholomeo will have the answer to this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In Italy they have good wine. Next time I come to Party the fuck out of Rimini I keep that in mind :grin: @Bartholomeo

1 Like

Since everyone is tagging @Bartholomeo imma just do so aswell haha

3 Likes

sounds very time consuming, the opposite of what spammers want to hear lol! But I think that following your outline will result in a highly trusted account! thanks mate

2 Likes

Nope, better if u > add profile pic > wait 2/3 days add bio > wait at least a week, if warmup goes well, change the username (thatā€™s cuz changing user and psw ASAP/small period of time, itā€™s an alert bell, as its usually done by hackers and in this scenario the Zuckerā€™s spidermans turn on the radars)

Oh, also some good vodka, you know there is also the after dinner

Yes, this is confirmed by my ā€œnightsā€

Oh, tagging @Bartholomeo also me

4 Likes