When to profile an Account?

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding profiling, every opinion is welcome!
Which one would you choose?

• create acc -> profile right away or after 1 day (with tag in bio) (not at the same time as account creation, since tag has to be added via api, but creation happens via browser…) -> 1 week veeery slow warmup -> f/u warm up

• create acc -> 1 week veeery slow warmup -> profile (with tag in bio) -> f/u warm up

Thanks for your input :smiley:

2 Likes

Always best to profile as you create :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry forgot to add that I can’t profile while creating, but that I do that right after via api (edited the original post)

1 Like

Create acc > add profile pic with the “instagram startup tutorial” follow some people from suggested, save posts make a tour on the explore > wait 1/2 days login to new IP and sleep > day 2 slow story views > day 3 start slow follow tool with 1 follow hour (increase +1 everyday till reach 30/h) and increase +15/day total actions till 600) > day 4 sleep, then put a random/rotating day of the week > day 5 active > day 6 add bio (though better not tagging in bio, in my opinion it’s only a fingerprint and not that much people click on it) sleep > go with warmup > wishing u many moni > buy a bottle of wine to wortime

32 Likes

Amazing, thank you man, exactly the answer I needed , bookmarked this! Yeah I am testing both with and without tag in bio, let’s see how it goes :smiley:
And yeah Imma definetly buy @wortime a bottle of wine lol

2 Likes

Don’t do that, but you can donate to an animal or homeless shelter.

8 Likes

Brilliant. I am adopting a dog next week to help out the foster system :wink:

@StayStyled I recommend no tag in bio or in posts to start. Warm them up for a few weeks then add some tags if you want any at all!

4 Likes

I usually do it right after i create my account!
I create them by my phone and load them in jarvee fresh.
Reprofile them right away.

If you are running more than 5 accs per raw 4g proxy
REPROFILE 1 BY ONE EACH DAY.

Don’t do same mistake as me, i reprofiled them all in a matter of hour and got pv loop/ban

1 Like

raw mobile or datacenter proxy are you using?

2 Likes

On Raw you can go up to 15, but this is very strechy,
I do 10 per raw

Its easier for ig to spot you on the raw if you are doing it right away

2 Likes

Maybe just specify that this is RAW MOBILE because it is a bit misleading and someone might think you are recommending 5 accounts per datacenter, which will be a disaster haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did it, sorry. im typing fast

2 Likes

Coooooooooooool, you’re the man!

4 Likes

Alright imma buy your dog a bottle of wine :wink:

8 Likes

I actually know many people who do that no issue…
I also do that, it actually works fine, but I’m thinking the pv loops could also be because of this…
As always testing,testing,testing will give me the answers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you create your own accounts I think its best to create them how you want them so you dont have to edit anything later and raise flags. Also @Bartholomeo great setup guide!

6 Likes

Again, I can’t add the tag using the browser, where I create the account…

2 Likes

Yep, tags won’t be clickable on mobile if you add them in the browser to the account.

2 Likes

I profile my accounts as soon as I get them, never wait.

3 Likes

Exactly :wink: PV every 1-3 days is a definite sign of a poor quality account. But it could be so many things. I have many accounts that have never asked for a PV even once.

2 Likes