Whenever you're Frustrated Come Here

Hello everyone , first of all sorry for my bad english i’m working on it .
since everyon here is hustling and grinding to achieve his goals ,
a golas that are mosltly “financial” , sometimes you get frustrated and stressful .
that’s why i decieded to start this personal blog that where i will put anything that can help you feel less stressful and more peaceful , i hope i can help you to achieve more whith less stress and more confident .
Please don’t reply to this topic unless you want to tag someone to see the content and you are very welcomed to leave likes for anything that you like :heart:

12 Likes

in order to survive, man is equipped with certain means such as desires towards possession, food, clothing, shelter, horses, social positions, and sexual drives. If man did not have these innate drives, he would not attain perfection.

But if these desires go beyond the status of means and justice and become aims by themselves, they would, no doubt, bring about irreparable losses and lead us toward the lowest of the low.

3 Likes

Can you remember the last time you were dreaming of buying a new car, getting a promotion at work, moving into a nicer house or finding a partner to share life with? Do you remember fantasizing about how happy you would be if you attained those things?

If you finally did attain one of those things, you may have found that the “happiness boost” didn’t last that long or wasn’t as intense as you’d imagined. Most of us have gone through this cycle.

1 Like

Conclusion : You will not become happier when you ACHIEVE - POSSESS More .

The hedonic treadmill (also known as hedonic adaptation ) is a theory positing that people repeatedly return to their baseline level of happiness, regardless of what happens to them.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau beautifully explained hedonic adaptation in his 1754 Discourse on Inequality with the following words:

“Since these conveniences by becoming habitual had almost entirely ceased to be enjoyable, and at the same time degenerated into true needs, it became much more cruel to be deprived of them than to possess them was sweet, and men were unhappy to lose them without being happy to possess them.”

4 Likes

“The very good news is there is quite a number of internal circumstances . . . under your voluntary control. If you decide to change them (none of these changes come without real effort), your level of happiness is likely to increase lastingly.” – Martin Seligman

1 Like

Bad News : I’m sorry to say this but you are the first Social media marketer who will ever die .

I’m sorry that’s not true , alot of social media marketers died before you .
the best part is that they made alot of money before they died , the sad part is that they didn’t take it with them .

I bet you know someone who have died
I bet you know someone who have died YOUNG
I bet you know someone who died whithout having any disease
and finally i bet you will die .

Take it easy mate , when you have a problem , just remember death and your problem will look like nothing , and then you can solve it of course .

Jesus the son of Mary saw this life in the form of an old woman wearing all kind of jewleries and said to her: How much did you get married? She said: I do not count them, He said: All of them died or all of you divorced? She said: i killed all of them Jesus said peace be upon him: misery for the rest of your husbands they see your past spouses and how you destroyed them one by one and not be warned.

The Prophet said, “ What is the world to me? What am I to the world? Verily, the example of this world and myself is that of a rider who seeks shade under a tree, then he moves on and leaves it behind .”

It’s not worth it to be mad over your accounts getting blocked , it’s not worth it being mad beceause you don’t have alot of money , it’s not worth it being mad about anything in this life to be honest .
Well what’s worth being mad and sad about then ? that’s the most important question that you need to start searching for NOW , death is tracking you and me , it’s tracking all of us unfortunately , and you can’t afford to die before finding the proper answer .

6 Likes

You’re a good guy, @AbuBakr. I always enjoy seeing your posts, and you add value to the forum by being around :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A short story

A man entered Abu Dhar al-Ghafari’s house and turned his gaze in his house. He said: Hey man, I seno luggage or furniture in your house. He said: “We have a house to which we direct the best of our goods.” ( he means the afterlife and the with the best of our goods he means the good deeds ) , He said: But at least you must have a few possessions while you are still here ( in this life ) . Abu Dhar said: The owner of the house won’t let us stay .

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:

“Remember, as much as you can, the one thing (fact or reality) which (always) brings an end to all worldly joys and pleasures, (meaning death).

when you get nervous about not having much , always remember no matter what you have or you haven’t , The owner of the house won’t let you stay .
The owner of the house won’t let MP/JARVEE team stay , Instagram/Facebook algorithms won’t be able to give zuckerberg not even an extra hour in this life when he has no time left . even the 4g proxies of @HenryCooper won’t be able to make him stay (JK henry , but seriously they won’t ).

Thank you @EmpireNetwork :heart:

4 Likes

Some good stuff right there man… Was having kinda a rough day and this made me rethink about the whole issue for sure. All I can say is that I am feeling better now and tomorrow is another day to start all over.

2 Likes

Instagram Can’t take what is yours - The WORLD can’t take what is yours even if they help each other against you .

On the authority of Abu Abbas Abdullah bin Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone].

And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.”

My short story with with the last follow blocks :slight_smile:

Recently instagram somehow declared war on us and got almost all our accounts into Follow blocks , i personally use about 100 accounts to generate sales for my online store , everything was good , until instagram decieded it’s time to disable almost 60% , and hit the rest with permanent follow blocks , so i went from 100 accounts to less than 10 accounts , it was a DISASTER .
i then remembered the Hadith of the profit peace be upon him , so i was basically like ( so what ? if allah wants me to have something , even instagram can’t take it from me ) , i then started thinking about possible actions to take beceause Muhammed Prophet Peace be upon him said : God loves if one of you does a job to master it.
so it was the time to find a solution for the problem , and it was easy to find knowing that my money is guaranteed and also my sales are guaranteed :grin:
the solution was basically : instagram left me with 10 accounts ? okay let’s find some good sources to make those 10 accounts brong me the same sales as 100 account it was challenging but fun , especially when i found a gold mine source full of customers .
and this was the result :

i still have 5 days in june , and i already passed the previous months results .
just imagine working while you know that what is yours is waiting for you and it’s UNTOUCHABLE , No one can take it but you , a power that no one can face is guarding and saving what is yours until you come and take it , you think you will be frustrated when instagram/people/etc… try to do something bad to you ?

P.S : someone would say : well my profits went to the ground Beceause “X” took an action against me , believe me mate they didn’t took anything that was meant for you to have :wink: .

@omarialex Your welcome my friend :heart: , i’m happy i made you feel a little bit better .

1 Like

those words from JJ Rousseau.
Thank you for letting me read them again, really thank you

*let me edit it. I just read your last post about your short story, thank to you again, specially the p.s.

2 Likes

Hi friend, thank you for your motivation! Can you elaborate a little bit more on your method?How you managed to drive so much traffic and achieve so many sales?

slide into the Dm’s and treat the Potential customer like he’s the most important human being on the earth right now .
if you can’t do that just don’t treat them like they are just a “number” and you should be fine .
and of course invest a good amount of time/money on your store/landing page , and provide a good product/service .

2 Likes

Assalamu’alaikum

Thanks for motivation abu bakr!

1 Like

Some of this makes my brain hurt I’m not gunna lie

Seems like a cocktail of info and stories mixed into one post with no underlying outcome

thanks for your feedback ! :grinning:

1 Like

Wow just so grateful that we have a man like you on this community may allah bless you

1 Like

Wa’alaykum Assalam
your welcome brother !

may allah bless you too :heart: