Where can i find instagram mention service?

i want to mention accounts for an instagram post where can i find a good service doing that ?

1 Like

www.buyinstagrammentions.com Best one I’ve seen so far but you will have to download skype in order to let him know when you purchase mentions. Don’t think he check his email often but he responds within minutes on skype.

1 Like

OK Thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just curious with this mention program. Wouldn’t It look weird as hell to your followers and Instagram that you randomly have an account mentioning 1,000 or 10,000 other people below your post?

And I saw a screenshot where the guy went from like 36k followers to 91k. That’s real? :thinking:

Can’t lie it does look a little weird at first but I mainly use it for giveaways & contests now since those require you to tag a friend anyway. I haven’t had a problem with it or with Instagram & I’ve been using it for quite some time now but I would never use more than 1000 mentions, sounds to risky to me. It tags about 5-8 people in each comment so it leaves around the same amount of comments that I usually receive on most posts. You can also able to delete them after a day or so if you don’t want your followers to see them hanging around. Also I don’t know if the 36k to 96k is real. I’m to afraid to purchase more than 1000 :joy: but if you guys do decide to try it pls let me know how it turned out.

Screams fake accounts to me looking at the site ?

1 Like

Didn’t even know this existed lmao. Would get the ball rolling for contest and add a little social proof.