Where can I get a mobile Proxy?

Hey guys,

I cant follow with my HTTPS DC Proxies even when the Accounts are warmed up etc.

Where can I get a good (rotating? is a rotating IP better?) LTE Proxy.

Hey @jason212 Data center proxies use to be great and although they may work for some other platforms, they are not very efficient anymore for Instagram automation. What you need is exactly what you mentioned. 4G LTE rotating proxy

Umm way to not say anything? lol @HappyAutomater

@jason212, a few people on here sell mobile proxies, i personally use @consense, they are first world ones and have given me the best results.

But it all depends on your budget! im sure you can still get decent results from other providers.

@rawrsefi Actually I did say something but some one flagged my post for “advertising” so I had to delete that part.

Probably another provider, nothing unusual this seems to be how sneaky providers with bad quality proxies get business in groups / forums. Report & mess with other providers lol

Thanks

1 Like

Alright fair enough lol I didn’t see that part but I can guess probably who it was :smirk:

Please be careful of sketchy PMs offers. If you are unsure consult other members of this board first.