Where is the best place to buy real instagram followers in the US... Or should you buy? Need to grow a 20K Business account ASAP

by searching telegram built in market place.

I don’t have access to market place now :confused:

Hi @plan , I also tried powerlikes from Fuelgram in my personal account, and it was useless.

For business accounts, they usually ask targeted follower by country, and I understand, it takes time, and the engagement that you get is quite low. I am getting 2-3K followers month.

I Boost these accounts sometimes by contest (follow, like and mention a friend) , just giveaway something cheap … Look for similar contest located on the US, scrape the commenters and use your bots to mention them. Good or bad, a bit spammy :smiley: , it works for my accounts.

1 Like

Thank you, that is great feedback. I have been doing follow/unfollow manually and it is tedious. I have not done any giveaways / contests – that could be something I explore. By scrape the commenters you mean, comment on their accounts, tag and follow them? I am open to doing this. Need to get to 10k. :slight_smile: Thanks again!

@plan you are welcome,

1 Look for IG contests in US dedicated to US people, just to make sure almost all of the participants will be from the US.

2Scrape all the commenters.

3Use some accounts to mention these people in your Contest post… Most of them would be interested in a contest and would be from the US.

So you will mention around 1000 persons (USING OTHER ACCOUNTS, NOT YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT) and the contest rules should be Follow, like and mention a friend … you can participate as much as you want. People go crazy commenting and following.

Basically, that’s it, If you need someone working on it, you may message me.

2 Likes

Connor,

Did you use Jarvee together with DM groups and powerlikes?

Thanks

Yes.
/10chars