Which dedicated proxy service do you use?

I purchased some dedicated proxies from BlazingSEO to create 3 instagram accounts per IP. The IPs they gave me are hosted by ColoCrossing, a service provider that has a reputation of being used by spammers. Many of the company’s IPs have been flagged before on various spam tracking sites. I’m worried that IG is going to ban my accounts based on my IPs having a history of spam. I’m wondering what other dedicated proxy servers you all use, and which have you had success with? Thanks for any help.

I have nearly zero success to use most data center proxy providers to create accounts. I think you better use them to manage accounts rather than creation.
For account management, I have good experience with SSLPrivateProxy and a cheaper one with BuyProxy.

What are you using your accounts to do when they get banned? My accounts are not aggressive at all, they do not follow anyone per per day and do not post any links. They will not be used for spamming. Do you think they can survive on data center servers in this case? So far I have created 5 accounts on data center servers and none have been banned.

Mostly, accounts banned immediately after creation. It was my proxy issue. Other reasons are not obvious and I don’t really know the reason.
You need to test yours, what’s not work for me doesn’t mean it’s also not work for you. You can try yours and use it as usual.

If anything happen, you can try to search here as most of the solutions were already discussed.

1 Like