Which IG accounts do bots prey on the most?

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that as soon as I follow some big accounts (like Beyonce or others) I get a couple of bot followers.
As such I’m looking to test which big accounts I should follow to bring in the most amount of bot followers. My goal is to get 100 followers just by following big accounts.

Which accounts do you suggest I follow?

1 Like

Just follow the top 50 most followed accounts on IG.

2 Likes

many bots go after hashtags to, decide what type of accounts you want and post them, see what you get.

1 Like

I think you can go to the following of this account, they are only verified account !

Once during the creation of my account I had follow TheRock and Justin Bieber, about ten minutes later I had 50 followers! They didn’t stay long, but I found it impressive, haha !

They are not good followers for few reason.
Most of them if you’re lucky unfollow you after a while. If they don’t you will accumulate ghost followers which decrease your engagement rate making harder to be in the explore section

1 Like

Use these in warmup process and you will gain good amount of followers

selenagomez
cristiano
arianagrande
beyonce
kimkardashian
taylorswift
kyliejenner
therock
justinbieber
neymarjr
leomessi
natgeo
nickiminaj
nike
mileycyrus
jlo
khloekardashian
katyperry
ddlovato
9gag
shakira
vindiesel
emmawatson
zendaya
theellenshow
fcbarcelona
realmadrid
zacefron
adele
maluma
garethbale11
jamesrodriguez10
gigihadid
nba
zayn
anitta
zara
hm
hudabeauty
adidasfootball
ladygaga
ronaldinho
nasa
nikefootball

2 Likes

I honestly would never use those accounts. They have are too general.

1 Like

These are just top ones and lot of people target these accounts when they are using bots just try things yourself before judging.

Thanks will take a look :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll definitely try these!

granted i’m new, but doing what bots do wouldn’t reflect well on your account(s). i’m preferring the strategy of niche centric competitors (similar accounts), that aren’t overly large (10k to 150k). I find (so far) the active engagement users are hungry for content. This is leading to finding accounts where i get ~10% follow back and it blends in with legitimate engagement, keeping my engagement from followers over 20% thus far

if the bots are doing it, it’s because it’s a cheap ROI for their purpose. If they want a large follower count, and that’s all, they go where they get cheap followers.

imo, if you want a quality account you can make money with, or from, you should be focused on engagement…but then again…i’m new…so wtf do i know heh

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I just wanted to test this and see if I could get 100 followers by just following big accounts. I’m not looking to build an account with high engagement just yet on this one.

You’re right though, doing this is not good for engagement.

engagement is the key

Here’s another account that follows verified accounts, these might be a good list to scrape and follow see what kind of following you get with them. Doubt any of them will stick but you never know

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like