Which is Better - Buying Followers vs. Grow organic

Hmm) I have in hot girls niche about 2 KK followers (total), but if you don’t mind - how are you going to monetize that accs ?
It grows organically, it has great engagement, but… how to monetize “hot girls lovers” ))?

I would be really thankful for any tips

No, for another niche.

Buying fake followers can be beneficial in some cases. For example, OGads free followers method. I have accounts with 5k+ followers gaining more clicks then accounts with less then 1k followers, all other things the same. All accounts have zero posts, no likes, no engagement, but when people see a lot of followers, they think you have a legit offer.
Also, @wortime posted an example of one main account promoted by hundreds of dummy accounts. Main account looks more legit if it has more followers.

Actually i want to use the followers generator niche on OGAds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cpa offers convert at 0 followers. :wink:

1 Like

Lol, But how can it be possible :)?

In the beginning i doubted it. But it actually works.

Sorry that’s kind of what I meant. Like you use the bigger accounts to tag the smaller ones and/or like their pics so they can benefit from the juice of the higher follower count

Even if i have 0-500 followers?!

To be honest , you will not get the answers , which you are looking for right now . Your questions need a lot of testing to answer and since its CPA Spamming , people wont reveal A) their stats and B) how they do it .

Most of the people who were answering were reffering their answer to account growing .

1 Like

Firstly

Secondly

What @HenryCooper said. And to add, even if you have a guided spoonfeed, i know people will still never believe it. They just want to hear what they want to hear and disregard everyone’s tested hard facts.

I have already given you a golden spoonfeed with truffles on top, it depends on whether you want to eat it or not. Believe it or not, this self made myth has got me stuck in non-action for a very long time.

2 Likes

excellent reply

1 Like

Don’t you think you already answered your own question?

1 Like

Of course grow it naturally is better than anyways but if you want to get real followers in short time, I think it could be hard. so you can search on google to find the best way for getting real followers. IF you buy them, Instagram understands it and they block your account. so be careful.
There are different ways to increase your followers fast such as using Instagram bots, hire some guys for managing your account, pay money to some pages that have a lot of followers for advertising your account.

1 Like

Can anyone provide me a good source to buy followers? I’m looking for only about 3000. Thanks!

Any panel will provide these for you, they just might drop off after a while.

What this guy wants is what is causing all our problems, of course he is not the only one, but a clear example. I can imagine an IG guy reading this and then emailing the post to her/his boss :slight_smile: