Which items sell the most through IG?

My rough guess would be Beauty/fashion products and supplements? But I don’t know that is why I was asking?

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Coukd be anything. I see many people selling house and cars, too. Is depend on your niche

2 Likes

service, any service
the better service, more sales

3 Likes

Any examples of a service?

1 Like

you can sell social media services, like followers, social media management etc…

1 Like

doggy sitter service from 12:00- to 16:00 after noon

2 Likes

Tbh, if I need a service, Instagram is the last place I will search for.

2 Likes

even if its a pro doggy sitter ? what about if il ltake care of your fishes?

1 Like

You wont buy anything on instagram lol!, but many dummies will, basicly all the instagram business economy
is build on dummies, and services any kind of service anything will make stuff easier for people is now number 1 in business world wide, telephone services, internet services, shout out is a service aswell.
umm even guides is kind of a service

Agree, only those who don’t know how algorithm works buy on IG. I mean with how easy your service appear in IG search bar, there are a lot scammers in IG or they give low quality service.
Google, on the other hand, is better because it takes a lot of effort to rank in Google so the service provider try to maintain their service quality in order to keep their website rank. They definitely don’t want their website get screwed. The same thing apply for marketplaces

Also try not buy from forum. There is nothing that guarantee the quality of service in forum. Worst case for the service provider is that they get banned and they just need to create new account to find next victim. Look for the feedback of service provider in forum

2 Likes

I know there are a lot of Artists that sell their paintings well on IG. I think home decor things sell well too.

1 Like

Everything you want :smiley:

Clothing , travel, baby outfits, children’s clothing and gadgets.

2 Likes

I think that the biggest marketplace of products and services is invisible; It’s The AntiScamming services, where people buy, sell or get advice on sellers who might not be above board or running a con or scam.

See Babs thread on influencers FTC Increases Pressure On Instagram Influencers?!

yeah i get the feeling services are actually harder to sell than certain physical products…

i work with a lot of SMBs and solopreneurs on their social media marketing. clients have had the best success selling on IG are instructors (fitness, golf), real estate agents, fashion influencers (with like to know it, etc.), beauty/makeup products, random “services” w/ a high avg. order value (car wrappers, laser treatments, tanning salons).

If you’re trying to think of Instagram business ideas think about products that are highly visual and industries that already have large active enthusiast communities on IG

1 Like

Sell BTC related stuff!

1 Like

What have you tried to sell before?
Detox teas… workout plans… t-shirts… art…

Endless niches on IG that sell stuff.

I even found a page that sells mermaid tails to bring out the mermaid princess in you.

3 Likes