Which TikTok #Hashtags are best? How best to use them?

I’ve been cruising the various TT Forums and have been getting conflicting advice about which TT #hashtags to use and how to use them.

First, the number of #hashtags to use. Some say 3, some say 5, some say 7. Opinions, please?

Second, which level of #hashtag to use? Some say, use the MONSTER “broad” #hashtags with Billions and Millions of views/likes. Some say use small niche #hashtags with only 100k± views/likes. Opinions, please?

Thanks in advance,
TG

I do not think hashtags are that important on TikTok. I have seen hundreds if not thousands of videos that blew up that did not even use one hashtag. But if you want to use hashtags, I recommend using 3 hashtags.

2 Likes

I suggest not going with too many hashtags. As AbdelGueraa said, go with 3 hashtags. It’s best to try multiple different hashtags including big and small ones to see what’s the best combination of hashtags for your account.

1 Like

test is the only word that i can say to you, believe me, there isn’t one way to do stuff or the best way, you need to test different stuff and see what work fo your account.

1 Like

Totally aggree with @Luca, you need to find out which works best for your account.

2 Likes

you can test with and without hashtags and you will the answer

1 Like

Test everything, post different kinds of content: informative, comedy, etc.

You will find a niche or topic that consistently blows up - continue with that one.

1 Like