🐶Who Are The Top DOGS! **Woof!**

@Paradox Can i see the interview plz ?

1 Like

Hi, why can’t you put the link here?

If you re not allowed please dm me also !

1 Like

Could you pm me a link to your facebook group? sounds very interesting

1 Like

Interested in the interview as well!

1 Like

Count me in. I would love to see your interview. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Since I’ve gotten many comments/messages about people wanting to see the interviews I have decided to link my FB group here. If this is against the rules, please let me know admins (not trying to self promote).

If anyone has accomplished some pretty amazing growth/agency milestones and would like to share them with my audience please comment below/message me to let me know as I’m looking for people to interview inside my FB group (that was the point of this thread lol, not promote it here)…

The two interviews/Q&A’s are done so far are with MP social member @Alexnvo and Jean @explorer on Instagram.

Jean’s Interview
Albert’s Interview

The facebook group is called Instagram Marketing Secrets and is 11,500 members.

I also have a Youtube channel where I interviewed both of them Albert and Jean and this was more about their story, as opposed to a Q & A which is more so like in the FB group as we engage with the users who are live i.e. answer their questions.

Jean’s video is already live on my Youtube channel, while Albert’s will be posted sometime next week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think a good story is how software and other methods are still being used although a 50 billion dollar company is trying to stop automation. Our how an agency has navigated these problems the past 9 months.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea! Thank you for the input. If I get someone who does alot of automation here, I’d def love to ask them those questions. Given, I’m someone who owns an IG automation SAAS I think I have a few pointers to answer that question but not sure if this is the right place to answer that haha!

1 Like

Check the comment below!

Answered in the comment below! I appreciate the positive words!

Thanks for the interest. Since so many were interested I shared it in a comment below!

If you’d like the Youtube channel feel free to PM me and I will share it. I did however post my FB group info below as well since so many people wanted to see the FB lives.

My Youtube Interview has been up for a few weeks, doing decent. It so so fun. I recommend anyone who wants to go live with @Paradox hit him up.

1 Like

Tired of IG bullshit, disbaned my 6M+ network and bought some bitcoin :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I run a successful marketing agency since myspace days lol, don’t know if this qualifies for a interview or not, if ti does let me know. Also saw the interviews great work, LIKED!

1 Like