🐶Who Are The Top DOGS! **Woof!**

Hey everyone, I have a Facebook group with 11,000+ members centered around Instagram Marketing (not trying to promote it here).

Recently, I interviewed and did a Q/A with MP Social member @Alexnvo on how he grew 4.1M followers and built his network.

Is there anyone else here who would be interested in being interviewed in a FB Live?

Please comment below!

btw, I will ask for some proof to verify claims, but I ain’t trying to inspect your business and have you reveal sensitive info to me. However, if you have a service/offer as well, you can feel free to plug it in the interview :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Please send me more infos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super interested

2 Likes

Both the sessions ( youtube and the group Q@A ) was fun. Ya want exposure or whatever – @paradox is both knowledgeable in Insta and a damn good host. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

Appreciate the kind words Albert!

You are always welcome to go live in my FB group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got of work – Can’t wait til my interview goes on youtube – btw folks, if ya want to see why sometimes I am why I am, see the interview. … talk to @Paradox

3 Likes

I’ll send you the info to my group, and you can write back and let me know what you’ve done with IG. Then, I’ll ask for some proof to verify claims and if it all looks good we can schedule a specific date and tine :slight_smile:

I’ll send you the info to my group, and you can write back and let me know what you’ve done with IG. Then, I’ll ask for some proof to verify claims and if it all looks good we can schedule a specific date and tine :slight_smile:

PM’ing now.

Btw, today I interviewed Jean on how he grew @explorer to 1M followers and built a massive travel network too! Super great stuff but would love to share the stories of some of the community here on MP Social

2 Likes

Should have it posted next week, but it may take an extra 2-3 days as I hired a thumbnail designer from now on who works with many large Youtube channels in the Digital Marketing space :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please DM link to the interview :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll send you the link

1 Like

I’d love a link to the interview as well, please :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Interested too :fire:

1 Like

Is anyone interested in an Interview? That has accomplished something and would like to share?

Seems like most of the comments are people interested in watching the interview(s), which was not my intention lol but happy to share if it doesn’t violate the rules.

I’ll tag @Adnan @HenryCooper or @MojoJojo to see if if it’s ok I edit the link of the group in the main thread to see if it’s ok.

However, I’m really looking to connect with some amazing people and go Live with them and share their story. :slight_smile:

Please comment below and/or send me a message as well if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in the comments section.

hi @Paradox , interested in the link of the interview too! sounds amazing and love the initiative!

1 Like

Can I see the FB group or YouTube channel? Would love to see what you guys are up to

1 Like

Hello, Im Interested in the link of the interview and the face group, dm me @Paradox

1 Like

Send me the link in dm, I would love to watch that. And the link to the group would be nice if it’s possible of course

1 Like

Hey @Paradox I would love to see the interview and to join your group too! Can you send me the links? Thanks!

1 Like