Who does Manual follow unfollow for clients?

My question is doing it this way, how do you solve the problem of NOT unfollowing users that the clients want to keep?

With MP was easy by using whitelist. Thanks

Spreadsheets (13 chars)

1 Like

sure but then you have to alway slook at the spreedsheet while unfollowing 1 by 1 ? seems like a long process

It is. The price you have to pay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

in unfollow setting you can sort people by Date followed, with this option we only unfollow the latest following and our client keep us updated with white list, that make our work more easy

5 Likes

If you are doing manual Unfollow, I suggest to order the Following list by Date Followed: Latest, then open your spreadsheet and order it in the same way, work in IG and your list at the same time and you will see how easy you spot an account that you didn’t follow so you don’t unfollow it.

3 Likes

I do it and also used the following list sorted by new to know who to unfollow. I also leave a like before following so can easily check if I have followed someone before, by checking a couple of their recent posts.

2 Likes

you want to do it manually, so you will have to check it manually. lol

2 Likes

as others have mentioned above, order by Date.
bing

Is the following list in IG app sorted chronologically?

You can sort it from newest to oldest if you click on it. It will be in the top right corner. :sunglasses:

1 Like

For those doing actions manually…still running into blocks? I feel as though I’ve seen it mentioned a few times that accounts doing manual follow/unfollow were still running into a lot of the same issues.

oh nice, I never noticed that. Thanks.

You can still get blocked but threshold is much higher with app

Ive not recieved any blocks. Sometimes the follows dont stick for around an hour but you can carry on straight after. :sunglasses:

How many accounts do you the manual follow/unfollow on for your device?

If I hire someone to do it from their phone…logging in out of 20 accounts from one device…

Only a few man. That would be a bit weird yeah. I suppose you can add proxies to a phone as well!

been doing it from my phone for about 5 days and today ALL OF A SUDDEN on all accounts (15 or so ) every account got blocked and account compromised. Like they blocked my ip address or something, how to get around it ? happen to anyone else?

Manual is a pain which I forbid myself to go through.

depends on age of account and it’s history

1 Like