Why are youstill paying for J?

Diversify, if your only option is jv and that’s not working for you, your dead. :coffin:

As you said it. Start using mother/slave pages that work (well, depending on your niche and your account), there are quite some guides here that you can use and see what exactly all of this is about.

Don’t have money for jv. Even if I did, idk how you guys are getting dozens of new accounts off the ground so fast without ads. F/u for new accounts is only 10 or so a day. It’s so slow to start.

If it weren’t for the repost feature I would be using a cheaper bot. Do you guys think that running an ad on the account increases the trust score and therefore makes for less blocks when botting?

For me and many other people Jarvee still works as intended. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Instagram automation is over.

Stop using J for 2 months, using other bots that is cheaper and I am satisfied

Only because it is over for you, does not mean it is over for others :thinking:

5 Likes

im using jarvee.and its not work. many action blocked 111

any recommended for next future?

Share a screenshot of your tools :smiley:

Pay, don’t pay. Tbh, in the grand scheme of things, whatever you do won’t matter.

Some will succeed. Some will make money.

The majority will try, will not admit they are idiots, and then quit while blaming everything – proxies, the software, the accounts they bought, their mother for giving birth to them, etc.

Which is okay. Fair play. Market gets more breathable. Less whiners on the forum.

Or stay. Spend some money and your every waking hours to figure out what the problems on your accounts are, exhaust all possible solutions, and get through the storm.

Everyone experienced all kinds of problems - bans, PVs, action blocks, temp blocks, accounts ghosting, engagement lowering, account compromised, every problem there is, there’s a dedicated thread here filled with useful stuff.

Read every single post, implement everything, and see if you still have problems.

Why? Were you expecting Instagram, a platform owned by Facebook, a company worth billions, just let you do whatever you want there to make money?

2 Likes

Jarvee support sux ! They dont value clients.

I pay for it, because it’s an incredibly effective scraper, even though I’ve been switching over to manual f/uf actions. I still use it to scrape sources, for hashtag research, and to check follow status, amongst other things.

Though support could be more pro-active about describing what they are doing to overcome blocks, they’re still miles above the support teams of other bots (like FL, for example.)

1 Like

All things aside. Let’s take a moment of appreciation for how many lives J has changed among us. That’s worth all my heartattacks since June 4th.

1 Like

Love it :laughing:, absolutely agree.

To anyone doubting if J is worth: if you are not able to compensate the 20$ - 50$ you pay for it, keep trying or move to other business were you need to put 30K upfront without any guarantees that it will make any ROI.

J is the best investment someone can ever do with 50 bucks. There’s no doubt about that.

3 Likes

Yesyesyes! J has been and still is a lifechanger (positively)

3 Likes

So many people here left their shity jobs, become financially free, and bought a nice present to their mother, thanks to J and their own hard work.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. If you find it valueless then you aren’t using it properly.

I have zero action blocks, just build your own HQ proxies. The only problem is getting hardware and mobile data plans faster than I restock accounts. If you get action blocks it’s time to work on your accounts, proxies and overall strategy. Heavily utilize Scraping Accounts. :sunglasses:

2 Likes