Why Instagram emails are worth millions

Nowadays I see people promising millions of emails for super cheap prices. “ I will give you 70 million emails for 200$”. That’s all either a scam or trashy data. I invested over 37k since 2019. Burnt over 1 million Instagram accounts solely for scraping purposes and I can guarantee you that high quality , legit Instagram data, isn’t cheap.

For every 1 million high quality Instagram emails I sent, I made over 30k back. Which means if someone is selling data for 200$ , either he doesn’t know the value of the data, or he’s trying to scam you and sell trash data.

I will do a free mastermind soon on how I scraped over 100 million emails from Instagram and all the process. It’s not cheap to replicate a system like this, but its certainly doable. I’m not trying to profit from educating the community on how to scrape high quality emails, just want to help as much as possible , so that beginners don’t make stupid mistakes.

1 million accounts for 100 million emails??? Those were some bad scrapers you had mate

3 Likes

you said it right 100 million emails, not data. But yes a lot of room for improvement, but deffo worth it at the end

1 Like

I can not even fathom buying/creating 1m scrapers

1 Like

Information @johnxduda

yes i had a team making around 1k-3k ig accounts per day, crazy how many accounts per burnt in the process