Why is my dedicated SIM that I purchase offline not working?

I wonder if it is because proxy and SIM card different location?? I use USA and Europe proxy while my SIM card is Indonesia

This is when PV, but I tried using the SIM to create new accounts and it worked

If I Google my IP it shows up as IPV6, whatmyip shows IPV4. I see a lot more IPV6 in ARIN because, well, we are running out of IP’s.

In my country ipv6 doesn’t even move anywhere, providers pretty much don’t care and users are oblivious to that. And they can NAT the ipv4 anyway so what’s the point of residential ipv6?

1 Like

I guess we will see. I can buy an IPV6 address for almost nothing, if I buy a residential IPV4 IP for $10 a month I get 4 (?) IPV6 with it. I think it has more to do with the concentration of people in an area. I wonder how the IP’s really get sold.

I have lived in 3 separate zip codes and area codes without ever having to move, so…

Well it all boils down to how “innovative” the providers are. The way i see it, lots of websites still cant be accessed from ipv6, and the ISP needs to maintain dual IP types which will give them more headache, and other various things.

I don’t know what’s the cost implication like if you give everyone a unique IP vs NAT-ing the IP. But to transition the entire network to support dual IP has it’s upfront cost and it’s own problem so i forsee nothing changes at least where i am for the next 5 years.

1 Like

It shouldnt anyhow. I just thought it was odd how Google pulled my IPV6.

I think all ISP now is required to have dual IP stack. So it will request from ipv6 first, if it works, then it will use ipv6, if not then fallback to ipv4.

1 Like

Droppin knowledge as always.

On occasion it pulls my IPV4 first. Rare but it does. IT is the one career that I wish I had stuck in. Networking is mofo and memorizing/calculating subnets was a beeeyatch.

I picked up some good stuff along the way, but studying for 6 hours a day on top of work was the pits.

TL;DR

I know stuff, but not as much as lots of you.

it says sorry I do not have access to that topic?