Why is my dedicated SIM that I purchase offline not working?

I try to use dedicated SIM card to create account. Yet IG ask me to use different phone number. Any idea why?? Is it because it is too cheap ($0.5 each)??

Usually that means either something is wrong with your way of creating accounts (to begin with) or the phone number you used is flagged (less likely to be the reason, but still a possible cause)

just one of the many roadblock.

if you think its your number then test with another number from your family/friends

chances are it’s your ip.

if you think there’s a thing called too cheap, then what’s cheaper than email that’s free? and if one can register for free then why is your number that cost more than free cant register?

I use Embedded Browser to create my account

I u[quote=“dddd, post:3, topic:13652, full:true”]
just one of the many roadblock.

if you think its your number then test with another number from your family/friends

chances are it’s your ip.

if you think there’s a thing called too cheap, then what’s cheaper than email that’s free? and if one can register for free then why is your number that cost more than free cant register?
[/quote]

I use Massproxy proxies

Try using your home IP.

But if I create too many accounts using my home IP, won’t my home IP be flagged??

This is why theres a thing called dynamic IP. If youre on static then you’re out of luck.

How about device ID?

I suggest you read up on the gazillion of methods already discussed on the forum.

to start with - http://mpsocial.com/t/method-create-multiple-instagram-account-easily-and-from-your-computer/220 and read every single post.

some method will work some wont so its up to you and IG

1 Like

Isn’t that method not working anymore?

I also try to use Memu already but it is buggy and slow as hell.

Any idea on how to create dynamic device ID? Or maybe I could try to turn my laptop into proxy and connect it to my MP on dedicated server (LOL funny that my laptop connect to dedi only for it to go back to laptop again)??

I’m not entirely sure about this, take note.

It is my understanding that MassProxy uses IPV6 proxies. From what I know, a “normal” proxy would be an IPV4 one. That’s what everybody uses, at home, offices, etc.

So wouldn’t it be weird for an account to run via IPV6 proxy? I guess that’s what IG is seeing. :confused:

Please correct me if I’m wrong. I am definitely not sure about all this. :smiley:

So, how to change device ID so that I can use my home Dynamic IP? :slight_smile:

I found an article online about using Android to change device ID

Looks good. I am currently using Iphone, so maybe I should buy cheap Android for just creating changing Device ID or is there any cheaper way??

Some emu allows multi instance which means each instance uses a different device ID

Anyway this is just a small part of something. You can even use a chrome browser to create accounts. Just try whatever works and then use it.

//Dynamic IP is by your ISP and its by rebooting the router, has nothing to do with device ID

1 Like

Yeah but for some reason last time the emulator that I use is buggy as hell. Maybe i should try again one more time.

Yeah i know about device id and dynamic ip but won’t IG banned my device ID if I keep on registering using the same device ID??

By the way, I also remember that few months ago when IG PV several of my accounts, I also fail to PV using my friend’s phone number. I wonder why

I am also having this issue with real sim cards… not sure why

What I’ve noticed is that more and more real users are on IPv6 addresses. At least users from USA. I see it when I get leads on Adworkmedia.

Year ago all leads were from IPv4, but now more than 50% of them comes from iPv6.

1 Like

Is that PV when signing up new accounts or…???