Will bots be bots dead in 2020?

As the title says, do you think bots are dead in 2020? I used to pay for jarvee and it worked well im just not sure if it will be worth subscribing again. I have heard of lots of people getting bans.

what are you guys thoughts?

I would not recommend it, other ways around are better worth your investment, +++ if you used to do J before, you won’t get used to manage it anymore that easy :slightly_smiling_face:

Better ROI looking at something else !

Seriously it’s the best time for those who automate successfully as people react to actions way better than before.

4 Likes

well you can reach 1500 -2500 action (follow) a month, is that worth it ? I guess…

The problem is that 1500 follows can be reached manually also…just 50 per day…you can do it while you shit…

7 Likes

well I can sell 200 new followers in 100$.
but the issue is not 50 follow but to unfollow the exact same ppl…

Probably the best statement :joy:

But what about my newspaper?

2 Likes

And what about watching Instagram storories? Yeap, maybe not good place to do manual follow :slight_smile:

like what for example ?

So if bots are seemly dead and too much hassle what is everyone using these days? Story views? are engagement groups dead still?

No, but Instagram/FB will be, they’re already half in the grave now in terms of use within the app/site and they just don’t give a fuck. BUY ADS! BUY BUY BUY BUY.

2 Likes

Lol IG/FB will be here till atleast another 5 years

1 Like

yes for kids mums and advertisers, a lot of influencers (middlemans) are for sure upset with last months on IG

2 Likes

5 years ago nobody thought facebook would go as low as it is today…I personally do not use it…

1 Like

Everyone I know IRL over 25 still uses it or IG daily but I’m from US not sure where your located. Personally I think it’s good new platforms come means new opportunity TikTok about to be a goldmine for people who take action.