💨 WINDOWS SERVERS - Virtual Dedicated Server starting from 29€ / Month! - AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX + DDR4 + SSD!

@nowown thanks for your interest, we are currently full on all our servers, but are installing new ones as we speak. November we will be offering more slots.

@maziooo Absolutely, we can offer you high power solutions (especially CPU) to run those JV installations :+1: We’ll be in contact.

MORE: http://vds.proxy.doctor

I wrote you on WA. Please get back to me Boris

1 Like

@maziooo Done👍 Looking forward to receiving your order.
All our server slots are full at the moment, but we will be offering more slots in the next few days :+1:

1 Like

Hi sorry then I have to sign up for GreenCloud…I cannot wait. I run a business :frowning: maybe next months or later :frowning: this takes too long for me…

I understand, we are deploying a new server Hardware on the 3.Nov and will have plenty of 16 Core / 32GB slots for JV/MP applications.

Great I will definitely come back to you but since I needed the perfomance right now I had to update my Greencloud VPS…but will definitely choose you especially since its same (better?) perfomance for lower price. Thanks !

1 Like

UPDATE: We have 1x Enterprise VDS left and 3x Biz VDS

Windows Server 2019 Std. INCLUDED

All our servers include a licensed version.

No extra cost - as with ALL other providers (Hetzner, Contabo etc.)

TEST our VPS/VDS servers today!

:point_right: http://vds.proxy.doctor :point_left:

ProxyDoctorServers1
ProxyDoctorServers2
ProxyDoctorServers3
ProxyDoctorServers4
ProxyDoctorServers5

To GET STARTED visit us at:
:point_right: vds.proxy.doctor :point_left:

NEW Servers RESTOCKED!!
Get them while still available :+1:

:fire::fire::fire: We can also customize servers with more CPU & RAM power :fire::fire::fire:

We’ve been getting some questions about the difference in VPS and VDS.
The short answer is that our VDS (Virtual Dedicated Servers) are assigned a specific number of CPU cores, RAM memory and SSD space . This assigned amount is not flexible/variable , it is there for you all the time - if you use it OR not!
On the other hand, VPS (Virtual Private Servers) do not guarantee this, they most likely are flexible/variable with their resources (CPU & RAM). When you do not use it, they will use it somewhere else or even worse, it will not even be available to you when you need it most. This is the main reason why your off-the-shelf VPS will not perform for JV & Co.

:moneybag: The second topic is PRICING .
We have managed to focus on automation and servers that are ideal for automation. This means that our servers are made for high RAM & CPU usage, but most importantly for database heavy applications (JV & Co). We’ve achieved this with the AMD Ryzen Threadripper™
2990WX Processor and it’s very high thread count . We’ve paired it with the right amount of RAM memory to make your automation stable, reliable and smooth as butter.

1 Like

Placed and order to test it.

1 Like

Thanks, order done!
Let me know if you need any help or have any questions.
Boris

Which one of your servers would be best to run around 50 Twitter accounts. I’ll probably do some testing with other social networks as well but thats less important.

Thanks

Hi @scottb
You could try the STARTER VDS, it could work with the dedicated cores and RAM.
You can always upgrade to the BIZ VDS, if it is not sufficient for you or you want to do more.
Here the link: https://proxy.doctor
Boris

:stop_sign: SOLD OUT :stop_sign:
… at the moment
Boris

:stop_sign: SOLD OUT :stop_sign:
… at the moment
Boris

PS: Contact me for waiting list.

Do you have any promocodes or discount system?

Sure we do :+1: from 5+ VDS upwards.
And we offer 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
So no risk and scalable :muscle:

Okay, thank you, Sir

1 Like

:flushed: Upon request, we now have even larger servers up to

• MEGA VDS Server: 32 Cores with 4.2GHz | 64GB DDR4 RAM | 300GB SSD

:stop_sign:Limited Supply Only :stop_sign: