Working with Billionaires everyday and shoulder rubbing

I work in a building with 3 Forbes listed Billionaires that i see pretty often (if not daily in some cases) and gotta tell you that energy and success really rubs off . seeing them grind and build some great tech companies makes you set the bar alot higher and achieve greater things . My advice is Use marketing as a stepping stone and enter other niches and markets dont just stick to old method that worked or works always test , scale, risk and always be optimistic .

good luck guys

8 Likes

What billionaires and where do you work (industry if you don’t want to give details).

1 Like

Thanks for the motivational post! We need more of that here!

1 Like

to not go into much details one billionaire Steve Ballmer ( microsoft first CEO ) and another one is Gabe Newell ( valve founder )

google them for verification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to get rubbed by Gabe almighty. Pray for HL3 end of times.

come by you can meet him lol

1 Like

Is Gabe still driving that white GT3 RS (or whatever 911 model it was)? I don’t know how he fits inside… but he does.

1 Like

lmao agreed and he has a green gt3 i believe and a cayman gts that ive seen but im sure he has a dealership of cars at home lol

1 Like

Most likely, was probably one of his many in the collection with that kinda money.

1 Like

ya lol you would never tell hes a billionaire walks around in flip flops and shorts and unshaved

1 Like

That’s insane brother! If there’s something that inspires me, then its billionaires!

3 Likes

Wow bro, what work do you do that sounds really interesting!

1 Like

haha same thing as you guys plus i built a saas company and working on launching my own products nothing crazy we just share the same building having our offices

What’s your products/Saas company?

Woow good for you buddy do you mind if I ask you a couple questions since you are a professional you know.

lol shoot me a dm

1 Like

Do they really do this? Or is it just Hollywood stuff?

1 Like

thats hollywood stuff lol and plus their networth is on paper not in the bank

2 Likes

I feel like they can though. Would be nothing to them

wow brother. Congratulations too I’m curious about your Saas. Can I write you in DM?