Would not having a dedicated sleep mode make my account look like a bot?

What do you guys thinks works better for accounts? Night mode with dedicated hours the account is asleep or no night mode and slower settings with more sleep timers.
Basically I’m wondering the purpose of using a dedicated night mode over slower settings. Would not having a dedicated sleep mode make my account look like a bot ?

2 Likes

Do you slowly use instagram while sleeping?

8 Likes

Brilliant :laughing::laughing:

My answer would be sleep mode for 4 hours, but pick random hours like 12:39am til 4:22am etc

1 Like

Only when I’m dreaming about instagram

5 Likes

Good point lol. Thanks

Sometimes :wink:

I allways had 4 hours sleep time. BUT, i have some test accounts, 100, no sleep time. I dont see any difference PV,EV or ban rate…

3 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one although mine tend to be more nightmares. Paranoia is a mf

1 Like

Aha the response I was looking for, I think I’m A/B a couple account with a 4-6 hour night mode and tests a few with no night mode

1 Like

I can second that except that I have no night mode on 600 accs and have never had one :wink: no issues

3 Likes

Pssssst, sleep mode is for losers, it’s not necessary :wink:

In all seriousness, I’ve never done sleep mode across my accounts, and I haven’t had any issues with it.

6 Likes

Can confirm. Have some accounts with sleep, others without sleep. The bans do not indiscriminate (phew)

2 Likes

Advantage of nightmode can be to balance the load on your vps. PV or ban wise I haven’t found any difference whether using nightmode or 24/7 (running 300 acc).

3 Likes

Thanks guys, looks like the night mode myth is busted.
I hear a lot of people talking about giving the account down time, is this just rubbish too?

Sounds like being careful of the hourly and daily action limits is the only important thing.

2 Likes

I think that this is the exact same concept. So if sleep mode is unnecessary, I assume any rest is too.

Yup. Many people say ~60/hr is a good limit and 500-800 follows/day is safe on a fully warmed account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is actually one thing that I have tested on the beginning of my Instagram journey. You don’t have to worry too much about this, from my tests it doesn’t matter a lot, unless you’re are pushing the account with really high action settings, and I mean REALLY high, you will be fine. At the end of the day, I do have a 6 hours night break on the accounts that are still growing, just to be on the safe side.

4 Likes