Would you purchase your first name IG handle for $200 USD?

200$? Dude! Don’t even think about it :grinning:

Definitely! If you have your own brand then you should do it.
It’s an investment

Seems like you’re more focused on the account’s stats etc instead of the username.

When I bought the username for my name I just paid the guy and told him to change his username to something else, when he did, I quickly changed my existing acc’s username to that one, that way didn’t have to worry about bs like getting acc taken back, and also my existing acc was way better in terms of stats anyways.

3 Likes

yes for sure people pay much more than 200$

Sometimes the hardest pasrt is contacting an unused account.

true. I am glad he had a picture on the account, so I could hunt him down on other platforms

Yes absolutely👌

100% 13characters

That’s 200$ was his offer, or do you think you could give him that much?

100% without a question or hesitation

that’s what he asked for

curious, did you manage to purchase the account?

Lol, I never went back to the guy and yesterday I saw him made a post on the page saying the highest bidder gets the page. So I had to send him a message on facebook like 30 minutes ago and I offered him $100. He seem to want to get rid of the page so bad, so I guess he is about to sell me for $100. So I am about to buy it now.

1 Like

haha nice! 13char

crazy, I was so close to buying it for $200 3-4 months ago but I decided to just wait. Now I will be getting it for $100. my 5 character first name :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, so he wants $150, I got it down to $130. I am just going to call it a day and take it for $130. The branding is more important because I already got a a following already so I will take it for $130. What you think?

1 Like

$130 for an OG username is absolutely nothing.

You even managed to bring the price down so what are you waiting for :smiley:

1 Like

Of course. I’d even pay 10k for that username :smiley: @leo :smiley:

you can just keep spamming him and undirectly make him understand that he’s spammed cus of his handler LOL till he change it but the name in my eyes has no value to your brand unless its short and easily memorable

i think all this or even one minute does not worth it just go with other names you juts stuck yourself like that and your mind keep pushing the idea its big deal but in reality its not

well lets assume im a potentiel client whats the diffrenzce to me if your brand has a weird name or your first name ? can you please tell me i wanna try to see things the way you do maybe you got some solid argument or maybe not at all

The guy said someone offered him $1000. After he said he would have gave me then it’s been 4 days then he said someone offered $1000. He said that on Saturday and I checked the account and it still have not changed. He still has his pics on it. I feel like he doesn’t want to sell the account. LOL