Wow, finally got my account re-enabled

I would strictly consider this as an alternative method or the so call last bullet of survival, to get in touch with their support. When all other channels have been tried and no response has been given.
Honestly I think it all falls back to that specific person who handles your case in there. As you can witness solely in this thread, some have been rejected and others managed to gain their disabled profile back.
All goes back to the person handling your case.

1 Like

I followed your suggestion and received an email reply from Facebook. The following content:

I have tried to say miserably that my account did not violate the policy, there was something wrong and I am currently unable to access or have any instructions from Instgram. Hope they will have a new tutorial or open an account again.

When I receive my next email, I will try to respond to your results.

1 Like

I there any way to do this on jarvee? eb?

I am not fimiliar with this option on JV. It does not exist.
And also it is a free text and YOUR message to them asking them kindly to recover. No idea in automating such action as automated texts that come in bulk will easily be detected and filtered out. Imagen using the same 10 standard texts to apply with randomly for tons of accounts you may loose on your way.

Also I can imagen when a channel starts getting overloaded, that channel will redirect you reject you.

Yes, you can visit this page on the embedded browser, then click on Request Download.
https://www.instagram.com/accounts/privacy_and_security/

As I could understand I believe he was seeking an automated way of doing this on JV?
And also trying to recover a lost account and applying from an unofficial gateway and not through their direct website or app and risk by any chance of leaving any footprints even 1% will simple ruin any chance that you may have of recovering your account. But that again it’s my oppinion.

1 Like

I thought @heroeslair just wanted to request his data manually from EB. There’s indeed no option to automate that in Jarvee.

2 Likes

I understood it as if he wanted an option of automation to that process in JV. Now that I read his question once again, you might be right.

Yeah wanted to try get an account back haha

@honest Any luck? Did you get a reply from Instagram?

I still can’t reopen the account, they provide general information as usual. They refuse responsibility because it is not within the authority of their department. Unluckily

@Florian Did Instagram send you a reply saying your account was reactivated? How long did Instagram take to reply after sending your ID?

it seems like you can only get to the “settings” area once you are logged into an account. I tried this on an existing account and I can’t get past the 2FA authentication because it says the account is blocked at that point. If I try this on a secondary IG account, I can follow these steps, but when I get to enter the email and password, it says that doesn’t match for the currently logged in account (which is true) - you can only request the “download data” for an account you’re logged in at that time.

Does that sound right or am I missing something?

Great news @Florian, it means that there is still hope for some of my accounts :slight_smile:

After a whole year of trying to unban, I can finally say I got my account back this morning.

4 Likes

Using this method?

Yep, used the one above.

was it impersonating or just normal ban?

Impersonation as well.

Ah, mine is a normal ban, wondering if it’ll work too