[WTB] 4G Proxies for client management

They’ll not be for client management, they’ll be for page growth. Still no spamming will be performed on these.

Budget is $5/proxy, will start with 10 and after a month will be scaling to 100.

Ratio will be 1 proxy per account.

1. $5 per proxy for & 4G proxy? Forget it
  2. You can put 5-10 accounts under 1 4G proxy
1 Like

Proxies for client management, there’s a difference. I’m not looking for RAW 4G proxies that are way more expensive. Take a look at @HenryCooper plans and see what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Using @Verona 's 4G Mobile Proxies and 10 accounts per Proxy.
So far so good.
And a 4G Proxy would cost you $20/month

1 Like

Which plan did you get with him?

1 Like

Static Proxies for Client management and Rotating Proxies for slaves

1 Like

Static “Mobile” proxies are bs - Every Mobile proxy IP will rotate sooner or later, forced rotation is usually a bad thing and is mostly used to cram more people on a single Modem or help with really bad account trust scores. Some people will benefit from that, others won’t.

@Winds just test a few providers from the Marketplace. Different accounts will react differently to their new home/proxy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I specifically used them for Slaves.
BS or not, they worked for me :smiley:
Anyway, appreciate the add up!

1 Like

Some sellers buy old IP ranges that were assigned for mobile phone IP ranges before. That is the only reason why a mobile IP would be static, and sooner or later, your accounts will suffer and get penalties once Instagram updates their IP database. Take a lot of caution if proxy providers sell something like that.

1 Like

From my experience running more than 5 accounts per proxy end up getting them all blocked rather quickly. If you do M/S then that’s okay but be prepared to lose accounts if you decide to go this route

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning :slight_smile:

For sure absolutely static mobile proxies its an impossible thing, due to obvious reasons.
That’s why we always explain for our clients, by “static” means proxies with a natural rotating process.

Don’t know and of course, can’t say for other providers, but when we started this project, originally our main goal was to create exactly proxies with forced rotation and it took a lot of time, cuz this setup is more complicated compared to static connections.

1 Like

It seems to be a question of keeping 4G Mobile Proxy prices low, by limiting them (connections, sites, time slots) or providing dedicated hardware with raw connections and letting the customer do their own customization (rotation times, no limits on nr of accounts or sites).
In the end, these factors will give you the pricing structure. Agencies will most likely want to do their own customization with raw mobile proxies, while individual users will be happy with limitations on their few accounts and go for low cost options.

Always value your suggestion Henry. Thank You so much!!

Well here comes the confusion by people always just copy-pasting information in their sales threads. a Raw-Mobile Proxy is a NON-ROTATING (artificial) proxy. Its shows a really sad state of the market that you got forced to change your product name because of all those copy pasters. They should be forced to change their product name, not you :frowning_face:

Then this is not a Raw-Mobile Proxy anymore. Maybe you take a look where the term Raw-Mobile Proxy is coming from and then understand the difference. Especially as a proxy seller, you should know that.

This is not your sales thread where you are protected by the forum rules and can fool people without a discussion or knowledgeable people stepping in.

It is a big embarrassment for the proxy community, that it even came so far from copy-pasting each other’s sales threads and marketing materials, that the providers themself use terms and terminology in a completely wrong way.

The term RAW in Raw-Mobile proxy stands for UNTOUCHED. Natural LTE modem behavior. If you patch the firmware/software or kill the connection every x minutes, it’s not a Raw-Mobile proxy anymore.

3 Likes

Can’t disagree.
So many men, so many minds, but for sure it really confusing when the same product has many “naming” variations.

Originally all were easier:

IPV4 DC proxies:

Private (dedicated) proxy - a proxy that is sold in one hand and has no limitation.
Shared proxy - proxy which is sold in several hands. Depends on the terms, could be used simultaneously by the several people for the same actions or could be split across the users, where every customer uses the proxy for it own need (the first for IG, the second for the FB, third for twitter and so on )

IPV6 DC proxies:
All the same, but in addition, it was designed rotating proxies, where with every request or every new connect outgoing IP was changed.

*Rotating ipv4 based proxies are also possible, but exactly the v6 proxies got popular due to the volumes of v6 networks*

And here we go, finally mobile IPs based proxies:

First of all, it needed to understand, all kinds (types) of the mobile proxies by default are rotating.

Types of proxies:
Private proxy - proxy which is sold in one hand
Shared - proxy which is sold in a several hands

Next, types of proxies due to the rotating.
Naural rotating process - the type of proxies, where IP changes by the cellular provider only, with no manual actions.
Forced rotating process - the type of proxy, where IP changes with some particular interval.

And now as for the most controversial question is about a term of Raw Mobile proxy.
Making analogies about “Raw” term with the photography niche, it means you get the product as is, with no changes, with no editing and so on. So organic product, if I may so.

But, when someone asks me about the raw mobile proxies, I always ask what do they mean under these terms. And the answers are diametrically opposite. Some people correctly understand what is it, while other points this type of proxies like a cheap version of mobile proxy or shared other words.

That’s, of course, there must be one term, to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

@Verona I cannot agree more. Well said +1

2 Likes

You can make your own 4g proxies with a raspberry pi and a 4g modem dongle. Just have to configure it, hook to your router, and set up port forwarding. Easier said than done, but there’s a ton of info about this method around the web. Upfront cost is like $100 or so, plus the data plan, but it’s your own proxy system that you have full control over. Might be a decent solution for OP.

That would not be a 4g proxy? thats would be a residential proxy since it is connected to a cable modem