[wtb] Full verified stripe or PayPal for Instagram services

Of course not. All the different.
And the funny thing account had 0 disputes or chargebacks.

1 Like

they track more than just IP, there’s a lot of stuff they can check. MultiLogin is a good way to go around to hide most of that + you need either mobile or better residential IP. But the issue with PayPal is that they also check the user details - your name, address and business info. If any of those match they’re likely to flag your account.

I’ve had 2 unique businesses and just cuz my name matched they got restricted with 30% rolling reserves. So its a bit shitty. Some people sell docs to create ‘stealth’ paypals on Apskin and such but that’s some seriously grey water area. There was a seller called SecondEye who was selling passport copies and such to verify accounts.

He got busted by FBI earlier this year and I know someone in person who bought from him and had to go to local police to explain himself cuz they tracked him from orders.

1 Like

ohh! I m that’s the reason second eye not giving answers on skype. I tried to buy pp and help to restore my account few months back lol.

yea, kinda big deal Two Men Charged with Producing False Identity Documents and Aggravated Identity Theft | USAO-NJ | Department of Justice

anyone who paid using btc/fake details are all good. But I have a friend who used his real name when making a purchase and he got contacted by local police and been invited for questioning. Luckily for my friend they let him off as a guy who didn’t know what he was doing but it could sometimes end worse than that xD

1 Like

That’s crazy, yeah, I feel like if you have a legit service you shouldn’t need to go through these extents. I wish these payment processors had an option that say “this payment is not reversible”… like it’s insane how stores can have a no refund policy, but online we don’t have this other than through crypto. I got a few K in disputes right now from pure fraud, you do the service and they refund.

Once my sales thread opens up here it’s BTC only…

I think you also could teach your clients how it has to be done. They often just don’t know how it works ; growth hacking processes are something very special.

The generalrule is that if one provide a good support and a strong service/value, clients wouldn’t go for disputes or chargebacks.

As an example, on my end :
I do operate the whole support myself, where anyone can reach me 24/7, so they know I’ll be there for any issue. I’ve always work like this since I’ve started growing clients in 2017 and today, with currently 100+ clients and after 4 years, I can say :

• 0 dispute/chargebacks
  • 1 refund (processed by my initiative due to delays)

Support is the way to go, to avoid these issues

2 Likes

There is always a shitlist for sellers but not for the buyers. There are people who takes advantages of these things there should be open discussion for them too so that those people should be blacklisted from all the sellers.

1 Like

:hushed:

Is this possible at a big scale? mayb it could be hard implementing I think?

1 Like

I provide 1:1 phone support with clients, actually funny enough, one influencer b*tch took advantage of my kindness, I provided her with daily support… and she ended up charging back things from 2 months prior.

Still waiting to hear back from that case.

Good thing I had text messages of her drooling over how good the service was. She was literally referring me to her friends and sending me screenshots of it. Too funny…

I’m always careful when it comes to influencers and rappers, those two seem to have highest fraud % than other businesses like e-commerce clients.

Stripe gave me an “early fraud” warning, a week after I received a payment. So yes these AIs do exist but clearly don’t work well. And now they don’t wanna work with me. I got frauded so they don’t want to work… Lol

I’m signing up with 2checkout now, having issues with authorizedotnet

At least you got your payment, so its not bad :wink:

Have you already got an approval from them ?

try ccavenue if you are us resident. Those people will ask for lot of docs but will allow doing business

Canadian here, which is one issue I am having.
Another is having it able to connect to Zoho and WP

2 weeks later i got a first non copy/paste reply from PayPal support. They told me to get a lawyer, only this way they will be able to provide me the exact details for them actions, and only after that there probably will be an option to get some part of my funds.
This game becomes more and more interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

will be interesting to here where this goes! Yes, PayPal is horrible in this sense. Without a lawyer or a solicitor its very hard to get anywhere

1 Like

Hey guys I’m also interested in that, mostly PayPal account in the US :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is insane!

Stripe is bs… My accountt got blocked after 1st customer tried to make a payment. I would suggest to stay away from them.