WTF pinterest ? f*** me?

what i realised never jump in , test it with 1 account first then do changes , try with second and so on , it’s fucking boring and you loose time i know , still better then loosing bunch of accounts or/and money.

yes im always doing that but it was dump for me running all the accounts especially on new social platform for me

When I’ve set up / logged in on multiple accounts are near on the same time (with proxy IPs that are closely related) I’ve had a similar issue.

Spreading it out over a few days seemed to end the issue.

why over days ? how many day i need to login to 100 acc ?

You could probably do it over some hours… I’m just a busy girl with stuff to do :wink: You’d probably be fine logging in in batches of 10 with 2-3 hours in between

didn’t know that you are girl
so PM me

:joy: why does that matter ? :stuck_out_tongue:

he needs more energy :wink:

2 Likes

Women are so powerful that if we were to write all our answers in public, it would cause world to explode. @Salamouna is just being kind and shielding you all by asking me to PM? :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: good one :smiley: , thank god that he’s that thoughtful then :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha! Gonna ask wifey to talk to me via PMs from now one, my ears are close to exploding at times :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I have asked for that feature to copy the boards setting, at the response i got i don’t think they will implement it anytime soon, MP seems to be really focused on IG/FB and not so much the others,

It is so time consuming to set all the board settings if you have more than 20 accounts with 7 to 10 boards, but it is what it is i guess…

:slight_smile: actually we’ve talked a lot about this feature…unfortunately it’s not as easy as it seems, there are a lot of variables involved and even if it sound easy, copy stuff from here to there, it’s really not that simple. We’ll see what can be done…

1 Like

do you suggest any other software that based on pinterest ?

No cuz MP does a good job when running pinterest, setting it up though is a pain

request with me a DM option

What is a DM function?

sned private message to user on pinterest

Okay, well you can ask for that feature, i don’t think i will be using that

i will post soon about how to benefit from it to get more repin and like
i need more ppl to request it with me
even if you will not need it don’t be selfish

1 Like