WTH IG Expert To Setup Accounts/Provide Service

Our company has recently delved into the world of Instagram automation, only to find that there’s a lot to learn! We are looking for someone who can either help us to setup a method we can duplicate for multiple accounts, or manage a number of accounts on our behalf.

We have a range of ecommerce stores, each of which is aimed as a distinct niche with very passionate customers. We want to build followers who have an interest in each niche, and then schedule posts featuring images of our products on a daily basis. People will come to our store if interested via the link in our profile. We’re not looking to do anything more complex or grey/blackhat than this at this stage.

If you think you can help, please drop us a message with the relevant details. Thanks :slight_smile:

I can help… DM me

Prepare your inbox for many experts :wink:

I think you have enough experience, but still, do some research on the one you pick. There are a lot of ‘‘experts’’ that can do more bad things then good for your shops.

Good luck!

Danny

4 Likes

Hmm… maybe I’m missing it, but can’t seem to find an option to message you directly. Maybe because my account is new? Anyway, drop me a message and I’ll reply with details.

hi! Just email me. info@suedesocial.com