Your subscription is CANCELED

Unfortunately we gave to JV plenty time to adapt and renew their software solution, today is the day where we decided to cancel all our Premium Plans.

We cannot deny the fact that in the past we had a great success with this tool but they were not able to keep up with IG.

Other solutions will provide us predictable results without the issues of JV.

Automation is not dead, now is the time for smarter solutions.

Sad day but at the same time we have much more energy for new challenges.

8 Likes

goodluck on your journey / future

1 Like

Thanks @andrejo

@IGsocialize what was your vertical with JV ? agency ? affiliate ?

We run the social media operations of a traditional marketing/advertising company. Basically we manage customers accounts with growth services as well. (IG, FB, YT, PT, TW etc)

2 Likes

So what are the smarter solutions?

3 Likes

I am at similar point. Not used jarvee for clients just my own photography account but turned it off for IG since one month and stopped f/uf after hard block in August. Just running jarvee with minimum settings on twitter/pinterest and to post in FB groups but without IG its not worth it. What do you consider smarter solution?

I am also sad of thier poor software solution, I would expect more then jumping from explore page to user page …

Smarter and only solutions are paying for ads, connecting with influencers for shoutouts, using engagement groups… People need to understand this is not JV fault, IG just restricted everything you can’t even scrape anymore 10-100 people and you’re blocked, no software can help you just move on something else…

@iki “People need to understand this is not JV fault, IG just restricted everything you can’t even scrape anymore 10-100 people and you’re blocked, no software can help you just move on something else…”

That is not correct and please do not defend JV or do you work for them?
There are many bots out there doing better than JV.
JV is outdated and we don’t see the clear reason why they don’t want to fix all their issues…maybe they have a customer base using the tool with other social networks and IG is not a priority, I doubt it but I don’t know and I don’t care anymore. Good luck to all JV fans out there :slight_smile:

Mate I am not working for JV or defending them or any other software. I stopped my subscription right after first block wave in June. There is no any software that is doing better or that can help you believe it or not. I am not programmer but i talked with some who were trying to find a way to work and now they all say its game over, IG restricted everything. Now you may say oh there are accounts still doing F/U, with some light settings, with good proxies, blabla maybe thats true but even that wont last for too long to build stable business and either the results they get are garbage (non engaged and bad quality third world countries followers) or they will get blocked soon. Trust me I wish things were better too, but FB/IG win and thats it.

There is not a single bot out there that does everything better.
Some people recommend 1 bot for follows, other for DMs, third bot for likes. All get you blocked within a week if you do too much actions because every bot works on the same principle, they just have different UIs and software design.

well I promise you can develop a 90% working bot in one year with one software eng.
I don’t see why they adapt so slow.
bots do works (if the account isn’t totaly broke lol), I took like 50 clients from JV put them on My android bot and have it working after few weeks.

1 Like