Youtube bot view 4kviews.com

Mate this opens doors. Never thought of doing SEO with Jarvee.

1 Like

Do you think smm panels are safe to increase watchtime or i could face issue at the time of monetization?

I don’t think you’ll have problems with monetization but afterward, you can’t relly on those panels if you’re looking to earn some serious money on YT.

@Jaha
Actually I really worked on my content but YouTube’s algorithm sucks. posted 30 + really good videos and didn’t got much views. Basically I just want to get starting audience so that I could get 2-3k views on my videos. I think only after that YouTube’s algorithm will start working on my videos…

Idk if this applies to you but maybe you can strategize with YT Shorts. Upload previews of your videos as Shorts (make sure these are the interesting teaser-worthy parts) and add a link to check out the entire video to find out what happened/check out the rest’ of some sort.

1 Like

Yeah I think the idea is good but I saw many other YouTube channels with thousands of subscribers and they are getting good views on their shorts but when it comes to full video they are not getting views on full videos and shorts can’t be monetized.
Even the watchtime from shorts is not calculated in YouTube partner program …

is this work 2024 if do can you give me more details