1000-1500 Followers/day for 75$/month?

very interested but this can be done with repost?

im pretty sure Jarvee can not have conversations with Instagram Users

1 Like

Hi, would be nice to have more results and the guide :slight_smile: thx in advance buddy, and i really hope everything is fine for u :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah your right perhaps i did not understand the concept, thank you for the testing and info

1 Like

So i’m in a group similar to this but we gain 4-5k a night rather than 1-1500 a day… With me doing the group and doing sfs(shoutout for shoutout) i’ve gained 11k in 2 days. My page is currently at 192k

5 Likes

can you tell me how you do that please?

How many shoutouts per day do you run? How big are the accounts in your group?

1 Like

Instagram already updated this spam growth method, only Business/Creator profiles will receive the tag notification.

1 Like

I do about 5-10 sfs & the accounts in my group are 80k+

1 Like

In which niche?

What Tag notification? I don’t think you understand the method

Where is this group? Whatsapp?
and what niche?

Nvm, i just understanded what are you pointing to from your topic. This strategie its like Engagement grps. But, instead of exchanging likes they exchange shoutouts through stories by sharing each other latest post.

Most likely on Instagram and in a saturated niche

Correct. And they do much more

Dope share man! Not the most efficient use of your time, but if you outsource it and do it in bulk it can get good gains and exposure. Combine that with mass voting and I bet you’d get some great results although the quality of these followers is likely not high.

story view, story poll, story questions answers

1 Like

The pros overweigh the cons by a bunch if you ask me. Especially if you use an account as a Slave and receive the Shoutouts on your main

1 Like

But how are you able to get 200 shoutouts per day? Contacting all these accounts and communicating is taking more than 30-60 minutes a day I guess? Confused here!

Fastest way just follow everyone you shout and scroll your feed than just share. 4-5 a minute

4 Likes