1000-1500 Followers/day for 75$/month?

Thats the only preparation you have to make. But there a groups in some niches. Saves you a ton of time at the start

I don’t quite understand. The person that gives me a shoutout should scroll through my Feed?

1 Like

@Aisa that was the question. if you follow all the accounts and each shares you – go post by post on your feed, share to story. one after another. till ya finished the feed and no more to like anymore,

1 Like

my personal account has 177 and all real… can i get into that group?

ever the pragmatic…@alexnvo . But if i understand right it based on good faith that people will return the favor? just automate on the report tool to stories and write down on the repost the account name?

2 Likes

those gainz groups as @cavity mentions are best found in your niche, usually private and can be found easily – often the biggest one has smaller accounts they share. Look for about 3 nights in a row – accounts that often share each other and you can canvas the accounts as they usually do it most in the evening and weekdays. send a message “s4s”, all ya really need to do. If your account is about the size of the smaller ones, send them a message – not the big big one.
These shares are the fastest way to grow. Period – better than explore.

4 Likes

good advice for us padawans that need insight int0 how to become full blown jedis

1 Like

i been mentioning these gainz groups here for well over 3 years. Its nothing new,
I don’t do it because it takes a incredible amount of time. I can’t do my network and these type of shares at the same time.

2 Likes

Can I get into the group too?

3 Likes

Nothing new here, this method been around for years now and i’ve see people doing it using their own network of accounts (personally i did it for my cat niche accounts). you just need to contact pages in your niche with the same engagement rate & followers and ask them if they want to join your S4S group.

Never claimed it was new. Everybody knows that S4S groups exist. The point is that they push it to the limit and it still works

2 Likes

What would be the Best method for growth for a personal brand/influencer having a budget of 300$ a month/>

I’d say loop giveaway. For $300 a month you can get a guaranteed 1500 + a month with no password needed, BUT they are not targeted followers. Influencers usually don’t care. I say this method b/c it’s block free.

2 Likes

Is that even profitable for an Influencer? In my opinion Story Shoutouts is by far the most efficient way

1 Like

You are asking philosophical questions now. I have a lot of paying clients, and if I’m honest I’m shocked people pay for this shit. Because I know for a fact, it doesn’t move the needle for most people. A small % of people are successful and the rest are chasing…

1 Like

Interesting… so how to find such groups, how to talk/invite?

1 Like

i am interest. please dm me how to get it works.
i can pay if its work.

1 Like

Im new to this platform, and i just wanted to ask: HOW COULD I CHAT WITH PEOPLE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I. THIS PLATFORM??
I just started my account today… And thank you

1 Like