10k followers with great engagement. Possible in one month?

Thanks for sharing the setting. After 2 days of MP I release that my strategy needed a bit of a refinement. Your setting helps me with some ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, i look some ig account with 500K - 1M create like 10 new ig with same niche and give shout to them. 1 day they can get just like 2-3K new followers. That interesting if you have 1 ig account huge followers.

Yes i wish i had 1M+ accs to grow other smaller accounts.

10K followers in 1 month is possible.
30 days x 700 follows per day = 21.000 follows.
With 50% follow back 10.500~ followers. Also you get some followers with posts each day.

I choose to never follow more then 3/400 but i believe here are many people who do 1.000+ per day.

2 Likes

Did you think if we create much new account(same niche with different source), and on random post(new ig account) we shout to main account. I think itā€™s like 1 account with 1 million followers split into hundred account. If we want to achive 1 account with million followers. Hahhaā€¦ But donā€™t get seriously, just my mind.

What about the low-performing pictures on a day, are you deleting them?
Thanks for the info, @MPRules :bouquet: :smiley:

I would delete tge low performing posts. It makes your engagement rate better

1 Like

I was able to get 13k followers on one of my accounts in 25 days. Around 10% engagement so its doable

2 Likes

Do I have to delete the low engageement posts or can I archive them?

On this note, is there really a difference between deleting and archiving from an ā€œoutsideā€ perspective? Not that it really matters, I guess; I can always just save the photo and the caption and delete the post. Iā€™m just curious.

always archive else all engagement results will go away. Also never edit the post you should archive and repost. if you edit, the engagement meter - except for likes gets resets. if many minutes in the feed, and not too serious of an edit, leave it alone and learn from mistakes.

Its possible

i started a fresh account, posting once per day

within 20 days i have 6000 followers with a 200% engagement rate

1 Like

Seen a video the other days with a guy reaching 10K followers in 48 hours, so a month of growth is possible. He had influencer friends whoā€™ve helped him grow his account. So itā€™s possible, but you have to know people in high places.

What niche? In my experience, the only way to get results this quickly is to be in a popular passion niche.

Guys look at these two youtube videos!!!

I think they might explain everything! As many people said, I think too that it is shoutouts that bring those pages up.

And after that? Your engagament will be 1%:slight_smile: building it this way, you will have to keep doing that otherwise your engagament will be gone.

3 Likes

Well yeah! But the service also just promises 15% at that point!!

They probably did not say anything else to it if I am understanding it right.

So they can promise 10k in 1 month and 15% engagement but whatever happens after they can say that it is not their fault.

1 Like

Yeah, it would cost you over $1000 to get shoutouts like the individual in the videos received. Also, like @dma0245 mentioned, the engagement of the account receiving all of the shoutouts would drop quite quickly. If you look at the guyā€™s main account from the videos, youā€™ll notice his engagement is quite bad on it as well. Sure, he makes great money through brand deals, but I wouldnā€™t want him to build an account for me personally.

1 Like

Well that guy has about 18-20 mil in total followers with different accounts!

Those are all his businesses with different employees but yeah I know what you mean!

Definitely seems very doable. Especially if reposting already viral content and using powerlikes right now. Iā€™ve seen accounts grow pretty quickly using this method because youā€™re just reposting content that has already gone viral, and trying to make it go at least semi-viral again by reposting and using powerlikes.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had to delete posts. I wouldnā€™t see the need for anyone to do that just for the engagement rate. If your a small account theres no point unless you are trying to sell the accounts making them a lie basically.

If you get bigger your engagement should be steady and the same for about every post in likes especially vs comments.

Engagement rate only matters with selling the acct or selling shoutouts basically. but if you sell the acct, im sure your buyer will see those engagement issues fast which would make for some unhappy customers.