10k followers with great engagement. Possible in one month?

I don’t believe it that much as I have gotten shoutouts from many friends for free in my niche, but it rarely does big gains. and the page I’ve done this with is 40k now since January this year.

The one thing I really like is him saying ‘Delete all Ghost Followers’

He states the reason that the algorithm only shows your post to a certain percentage of your followers, but I’m asking you now guys: Is it true? I thought the new algorithm only shows the posts to people that are interested in you?

I’ve just found those videos! I thought it might help this conversation to start thinking about it a different way! I am not saying that thats the only great way!!

Engagement groups could also help as well as other programs that make it faster and maybe automated or something :wink:

1 Like

I think it is still crucial to have ghost followers since IG wants to prevent people to buy fake followers. Like that fake followers actually damage your account and that is what IG wants since they cant delete all of them, they just try to make it as hard and unpleasant as possible.

If the new algorithm would be like you said, it would better for people with fake followers, since all the fake followers get ignored anyways and it will only be shown to the ones who are interested and active. I doubt that IG would do something like that.

What do you guys think?

I would also invest 15 usd for his settings! Whats his bhw name?

If I find them, I will PM you settings for free. They are not worth it and totally outdated.

1 Like

Thanks man. Can you send me a Pm to his BHW profile?

I don’t think the Algorithm shows the posts ONLY to people that are interested in you but also people that MIGHT be interested in your content. If a big page you follow likes a picture it’s bing moved in the “might be interesting” categorie for you as well!

It works like this: if somebody likes your post, IG will show it on the explore page of a small percentage of their followers( first wave). If those like it again, same things happens (wave 2, 3, 4…).

At the same time if it gets liked by a high percentage of the first wave the ‘weight’ of your post will increase and IG will show it to a higher percentage of people on the explore.

Ripple effect for the win

7 Likes

So, how would you know this?

Reading, experimenting, watching keynotes by IG devs,… + That’s how the fb ads system works. So the big lines will be similar.

3 Likes

very tough with only 1 post a day

Hi Whoshotmods: “I follow around 99-100 per operation with 5-10 seconds in between each follow, and 10-20 minutes between operations” that mean you set follow 4k9 people/day? It is too much but not block follow?

@vir7 What would one have to do to gain access to these engagement groups? Or was this all lost from alogorithm changes since 2017?

Do you just DM for shoutouts? I have spent over $1K on shoutouts and only gotten a few hundred followers. Interested to hear what you might be doing.

1 Like

I DM with small accounts. Most large accounts are either business profiles or have a business/contact email address in their bio that I’ll send an email to.

2 Likes

Do you have a payment structure you somewhat follow? Like 100K posts are worth $100. I usually like to calculate a CPM based on 10% of following seeing an accounts post.