2018 POWERLIKES! What is your "go-to" website?

Actually if you really know how to use powerlikes effectively, it can bring massive result.

When I say massive, I mean crazy growth like 1000+ per day.

What is the effective way to use them?

I tried fuelgram. I think it’s a mix of real and fake likes.

Also tried Ycharisma or something like that. Will get the name and revert.

@heycaptain why do you say so?

I’ve talked to lots of people of which their engagement dropped significantly. Lots of them were in DM groups and used powerlikes. But it could actually have been the DM groups that did the harm.

@LightningKing Care to elaborate more?

I don’t have a good alternative, but please don’t use fuelgram.

All of the likes are empty likes. Which means that it’s just a like without impression. This will not help you hit explore page at all. You’ll need to find powerlikes that give impression which will cost way more than $30 a month.

1 Like

Fuelgram is totally BS. That will kill your growth and engagement.

That’s because of IG recent update. Of course, powerlikes and DM group won’t be as powerful as before, but they are still an effective way to grow.

thats what they said beginning of this year, last summer, beginning of last year…DM/EG groups won’t lose any power for one reason… the like based algo. Few real active pages like a post…it gets seen by it’s followers. It is the cornerstone of IG. Time will tell, but they will never lose power. Every social media service proved that.

4 Likes

[link removed by HenryCooper. Reason: Owner of the website has been banned] gives a decent service although it’s a bit expensive.

i saw that post earlier, said nothing automated when it started… now fully automated breaking its own words

do these likes give impressions? or are they just empty likes? I know so fuelgram and a few other services don’t actually give impressions and doesn’t help with reach at all.

So am I missing something here? nobody on this GREAT and WONDERFUL forum is the Powerlike connect or knows them?

I think people are holding back… lol

5 Likes

So if I were to have multiple grown accounts in the same niche and have them like each other, then is that just the same principle as bought powerlikes (and potentially better if they don’t use good/relevant accounts)? And is that also the same principle as engagement groups (as far using other big accounts to boost the reach)?

3 Likes

Yes to all as long as 2 things are present.
They are decently active and big enough

2 Likes

Cool. Well I have that in terms of being active. What sort of sizes are required to have an impact? Is it a matter of proportion (e.g. a 10k acc will be able to help a 2k acc lots) or particular size (e.g at least 25k followers needed to have an impact)? Thanks Albert.

10k is really not a powerlike size. Preferably 35-50k or greater.

4 Likes

I just started with YrCharisma CEO Powerlikes and Comments. I will update when I see how it goes.

You had actually just bought a resell of Fuelgram :expressionless::sweat_smile:

Hey.

Really? Are you sure?

Geraldo’s message on Telegram:

We will drop your account in the following like groups to ensure that your image hits the explore tab🔥
:boom:Xplor 80k
:boom:Fuelgram

Plus I use Fuelgram on some my accs and I see every day his accs giving likes.

99,99% of All those who you see “selling” 20/50/100K with 100 Million Network are resellers of Fuelgram.

I can guarantee that Real Networks Owners with this numbers charge $3000-$20000 for Powerlikes not $170 :joy:.

Be careful.

P.s “Say him: Hey Geraldo, i used Fuelgram in the past and I saw that the acc in ur “Network” are EXACTLY the same of Fuelgram. Why are you reselling me their Services? “

And please post here his answer :joy:

If you wanna use Fuelgram, go buy a cheap inactive acc and with $10 month you’re set.

Some details on “Groups”:

.20k group it’s where there are less “Fake Botted” accs
.50k More Botted accs
.100k It’s full of fake accs

3 Likes

for powerlikes to be effective couple things COUNT!
1, Content MUST, MUST be viral material
2. The same damn niche. What the hell good does it if a cat account like if yours is auto… simple nothing.
3. Those bigger accounts must be active, else just another like.-- this is were paid likes - real ones - are not cheap
4. they should be following you.

6 Likes

It’s also becoming more sophisticated in regards to how they get to your posts. More value to likes that come from impressions from a newsfeed or a hashtag’s feed, than directly loading the account.