245k Instagram Account Disabled

Ok, ti rispondo in inglese per non essere cazziato da tutti gli altri.

You should definitely try to follow @HenryCooper tutorial on how to recover a banned account.

Basically you just have to repeat what you did the first time but using a different email each time, and each time you get denied for account reactivation you just repeat the process again using another mail on the form.
Remember to select “United states” in the country field where they ask the country you are sending the request from.

The trick is to use a different mail address each time as they only will take care of your **** once.
Using another email after getting denied from the previous makes you appear as a different user in their eyes and so they will look at the request again and finally approve it once you are lucky enough to find a good-hearted guy from their support

2 Likes

This exact thing happened to me today morning.

I had my account of 250k (they have disabled me 2 :frowning: ) disabled about 6 weeks ago, appealed but no luck and today I have received an email: “Check back in, ###### Check on the likes, comments and other notifications you have waiting in the app”

I have tried to login again but I still have the message " Your account has been disabled for violating our terms: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/"

I was so happy thinking they have enabled it again, but nothing…

So basically when I send the picture to the same email they don’t see it again/it doesn’t arrive to them? How’s that I got the email again to the same account? Anyway, they answered this morning but it was the same email I got the first time. >.< Than I tried with my gmail account (selected United States but it arrived written in italian not english like the first time, I don’t know why) and I got an answer after two hours: “your account has been disabled” message again. What really bother me is that I saw an account being enable after two days and it has/had those kind of content on it when mine is still disabled and it had nothing forbidden on it. It’s no fair. I asked the person behind it how she recovered it and she told me she just sent the picture and got it back after two days. :roll_eyes:
About @/HenryCooper tutorial, I think I tried to look into it some time ago but it didn’t let me see that, now I can’t find the link again so I don’t know if it was this one or something else.

Saaaaaaame :tired_face: I checked in a hurry but still disabled. Now I wonder if they send it when it’s lot of time you don’t like a post BUT damn the account shouldn’t exist, it’s not that we don’t use it. THEY are not letting us using it, THEY disabled it, and in my case it was because of who-knows-which-reason. Really, I can’t understand. I wouldn’t be this angry if I did something wrong. :persevere:

which browser do u suppose to use when u fill out the form to get multiple replies using different emails?..I see people are able to use different emails when filling it out and getting responses but wen I fill it out on browser on my laptop. I’m not getting no reply after the first try. Like as if my computer is blocked. I hope someone answers soon.

I can’t seem to find the @HenryCooper tutorial on this site, only mentions of it. Does anyone have a link to it?
My account was disabled at 113k but I have lost some contact with really important people for my business and really need help. I’ve been trying redoing the form for about 3 weeks not and have now gotten the response

"Your instagram account has been disabled for not following community guidelines and we won’t be able to reactivate it"
But I don’t understand what happened in the past few days that caused this response as opposed to the other responses I was getting earlier. All I have done is fill in the forms accurately and plead my case.