4g henry cooper proxies

Are you talking about raw mobile or 1:1 from Henry Cooper? Henry said that for his raw mobiles he don’t force to rotate them. So IP changes naturally every 10-12 hours. I don’t know how its with mobiles but at least it’s the case with raw, thats why he don’t recommend plugging more than 1-2 accounts on the same day.

That’s something you have to ask himself. The rule is 1 account as far as I know.

1 Like

IG before everything else it’s an app that runs on mobiles. So it’s no brain to know that a mobile proxy has a better quality in the eyes of IG before any other type of proxy. I don’t talk from reading other’s posts, I am talking from experience since I am running over 1k accounts.

Raw mobile. I am running 15 accs/proxy with my own timings that run smooth and no blocks whatsoever

that doesn’t make Static bad per se. Nobody is saying Mobile are bad neither.

Also you need to know that not all mobile companies work on IPv4, and not all mobile carriers rotate their IP’s constantly, many countries use IPv6 for their mobiles networks, and other countries do not rotate the IP for days.

Saying that static is bad and that you can plug up to 30 acc per mobile is absolutely non-sense.

1 Like

Where did you got that infomation from. In his sales thread Henry says:“We do not temper with them artificially, so they rotate once the modem or the provider naturally wants to.” And I do not think that the provider “naturally” changes ip every 10 min.

1 Like

Static is bad if you plug more than 3 accs, that I was saying. Yes, 30 accs is possible, there are people that do that. They don’t come here to lose their time to explain to short-minded people 'cause that is just a waste of time. If you don’t know how to do it that doesn’t mean is not possible.

you forget to add that part I guess

That’s what you said.

Nobody says it’s not possible, you can plug 100 if you want. But you will need to run them on shifts, which wont allow you to do 200 follows per day per acc, unless you push your hourly number of actions wich will derivate in more actions blocks. Unless you are whiling to do very few actions per day that’s the reality.

Now stop spreading misinformation.

:grinning:

Let me ask you something? Did you tried the henry’s proxies?

Ofc I did try HC mobile proxies, many of them, also from other mobile providers, also my own IPv4 and own IPv6 servers, and many other companies proxies.

Also note that HC do NOT rotate every 10 damn minutes as @SuperSuppe has pointed out.

You are dumb AF, stop wasting my time and other people time with your stupidity.
Bye.

I have to agree with @mrspuf it is possible to run 20 accounts per proxy and still hit the 200 follows a day on all accounts.

Yes, it’s possible ofc, I don’t say it’s not possible.

Well, it’s possible even more, with correct timings and if you have a good scraper you can eliminate the timings with scrapings and you can push up the limits.

:point_down:

You actually said that genius. When you’ll grow up I will let you play with my toys

Again stop spreading missinformation DUMBASS

this is what I said, don’t cut the full message and context.

Replying to this:

Read well. You have a reading and understanding problem I think.

Your are toxic and short-minded. You deserve to struggle and fail ;)!

I gotta agree to this once again.
And please do not forget to mention that mobile proxies might have a big trustscore on IG platform, but so does residential IP addresses. (This does not include DC).
As in many countries using mobile data is pretty expensive and people tend to use their home interney connection. Therefor home connections are as trusted as mobile data

2 Likes

:smile:
Are you 100% sure of this? Would you be willing to bet with your 50k client’s account that if you start botting on resi proxy and he is logged in his phone, you will not face trouble? Would you willing to take this risk?

Or, are you willing to bet your 15 accounts running in shifts on resi VS 15 accounts running in shifts on mobile? Same settings, same timings, same everything and at the end of the day, the bans/blocks will be the same?

Think and test before you speak people, that’s why some succeed and some struggle but they are not willing to learn from mistakes or better, to learn from other mistake’s.

1 Like

Now your are mixing 2 things up. No one said mobiles are bad, but you made it seem like resedentials are!
You said IG app is a mobile app therefor mobile proxies are better suited. This I did not agree to. And yet you claim you can do 10+ accs on mobile without issues, but later you said if you know how to! Now the guideline provided here is meant to be used by the vast majority without hitting into issues. I am totally aware that some people in here claim they are running 10+ on mobile proxies without issues, but we got 3 times that amount of people who can’t run 2 per account.
Also the question is, the accounts you are running 10 of on mobile proxies, are they aged? Are they slave accounts? Or are they client accounts? Let’s forget all the betting and bashing give these people something real to work with.
Would you do 10 accounts per proxy even mobile ones if it was valuable accounts?
If it is slaves who cares, like @Adnan says, if one is down create 2 more.
So is your solution optimal and advice in this case optimal? For you maybe but for the majority in here I doubt.

1 Like

Because I know how to, and works for me, and there are people that doesn’t know how - to and they are claiming that is not possible, even if it is. So, that was a warning: If you don’t know how-to it won’t work!

You can’t be asking me to share my exact settings to the majority. I’ve already said that you need to do timings, I won’t do it for you! That’s called spoonfed. It remains to ask me to use Team Viewer and do it for you. That won’t happen!

That’s solely everyone’s problem, it’s not my problem how knowledgeable, hard-working, smart (doesn’t really matter that much), bitching, pessimistic, short-minded are the rest of the majority. I am trying to tell the people that I am doing it with 15 accounts and is possible and also there are more advanced people than me that are doing it better, and ‘the majority’ comes and says that it’s not possible and they know better. Why should I help them in this case?

Fresh new that can go following/liking/reposting from day 1. Method developed reading this very forum and the other one. I didn’t expect to be spoonfed, I’ve grind, failed, tested, failed again till I found the sweet spot. The information is here!

Childs

Yes! Only on my mobile proxies and with my setup.

Yes, it is very optimal and cost-efficient. Don’t care for the majority if they are looking to be spoonfed ot they just wait the next IG update to start bitching, complaining and blaiming every other person/circumstance except them!

I’m out, this is too much and already drained my energy. If you want to continue hit me in DM

1 Like

@mrspuf
Now sir with all due respect. A clever man once told me, do not try to convince people, especially on a forum. May god bless him.

I am happy that it works for you.

1 Like

I swear man, this forum provides to many valuable information. People get spoiled and don’t research anything. Proxies in general aren’t meant to be a permanent fix, never have and never will. You can have the best proxy on the planet and you’ll still probably end up getting banned because you lack patience and experience.

If people had self control cheap data center proxies would be high tier but as usual greed kicks in. If you read the FAQ that is sent after buying Henry’s proxies he even says to becareful and also offers tips to prevent you from being banned.

Botting in general should not be treated like a get rich scheme. Even after all the drama of restrictions, there are still people running the same workers / slaves if not more because they understand that automating is meant to replicate human behavior. Just having this mindset will stop you getting banned.

People, think before you do things.

1 Like