4g henry cooper proxies

Today I finally received 4G proxy from HC. I want to try it today for 2 accounts.

So how many account I can run? And what is the settings to make it safe? :smiley:

I run 15 accounts in 8 hour shifts (5 per shift).
In one shift there is a 4 hour follow period and a 4 hour unfollow period. I variate the order of following and unfollowing for each account. Using this method I get about 160 follows per day per account, 200+ uf/day, 45 - 50 dm’s (sending)/day and I can scrape all day.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What are your results in gaining followers with this setup?

1 Like

So, I have asked Henrys’s support and this is the answer:
“We do not interfere with the modems, IPs rotate at least every 10hrs by the ISP.”

3 Likes

About 40 - 45 per slave account per day. 230 - 260 per day for the mother, but right now I only have 29 slaves + 1 mother (gonna expand soon).

My slaves dm new followers and share the mothers profile (along with some spin text) using the contact tool and thats all for now.

I have 3 seperate campaigns, each for a seperate session and when I have a new slave account I can just easily create a destination list for it and add it to the correct campaign.

You can easily scale with this method.

2 Likes

Who can confirm running 20 accounts on hoopers proxies? Thanks.

Raw mobile by Renry Cooper?

1 Like

Depends what 4g mobile proxies you have and how they rotate IP addresses and what intervals tbh. It’s all about experimenting, I personally rotate IP address every 30 minutes.

Cenry Hooper Pobile Mroxies

10 Likes

Maybe hookers proxies are good, who knows.

I used to be able to run about 20 on his raw mobiles…when they weren’t down or congested all the time. The usable limit on a raw mobile says more about your provider than the proxy itself.

2 Likes

They are good, but they are not the best

1 Like

Any suggestions on how to contact Henry Cooper for mobile proxies? Is his service still available? TIA!

Here is the man @HenryCooper

Hit him up and say hello to him. Heard his raw proxies are popular in here :slightly_smiling_face:

@Jennifer_Kearney

2 Likes

Thank you for the prompt reply!!

1 Like

My pleasure and welcome to the forum

@Jennifer_Kearney

He replies pretty fast with his team :slight_smile:

Yes it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello Cooper How can i contact you to get mobile proxies?

1 Like

PM or the sales thread in the Marketplace. You can also message me via Telegram (details can be found in my profile)