🪢 4G+ MOBILE PROXIES by Proxy.Doctor | MPsocial Exclusive | Trial Offer | Unlimited | Private | Dedicated | Raw | Lowest Prices | All Payments | Fast Support

Well if they don’t own it, they’re reselling :man_shrugging:t2:
What about their pricing?

The quality check should look like this:

Okay makes sense, thank you for clarifying. Their pricing is $50 per month for US Mobile proxies (company is proxy-cheap).

The quality check test for the public IP resulted in this:

Looks like you are not the only one on that proxy, or you are a overly heavy user :thinking::grin:
Dedicated port, does not mean dedicated user on the connection.
50$ for a raw US mobile proxy… They can’t be making money with a single user on one SIM card, the data cost of a Sprint PCs SIM card is barely covered by that :thinking::grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you for all this Boris. I only use one client account per proxy so I don’t think it would be me.
I guess I should test another proxy provider. I will try your proxy with our new client :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, Anytime :+1:

We are giving away, for a limited time only
8x 7-Day-Trials ( restricted by HW availability! )
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Contact us to reserve a slot asap !!!
:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

would like to try one :wink:

1 Like

I would also like to try one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i am intersted pls send me the code

1 Like

@Hank9991 @Kacper_Kiedrowski @med_akli

Sent you DM :rocket:

2x 7-Day-Trials left

These are prime dedicated 4G+ Mobile Proxies, non of that dedicated port sharing cheap ass wanna-be P2P connected, make you feel all warm inside, but getting you EVs and PVs left and right, pickup artist fake - ary (no idea if that is a word, but you get my meaning :wink:)

Hi!! I’d be interested on test it!!!

1 Like

@Vilkena Sent :mailbox:

1x 7-Day-Trial left

Thanks for all your interest in our offers, we are now back to business as usual with our first 7-Days FREE pricing.
Description is now updated: 📶 4G+ dedicated MOBILE PROXIES {lowest price} Now 7 Days FREE [LIMITED slots available] www.Proxy.Doctor

if this last 7 day trial is available, i’ll take it please and thank you <3

1 Like

@TheChosenOnes I DM’d you :rocket: :email:

Can i take a trial?

1 Like

Sent you DM :rocket:

i will give it a try. Could you pls send me the code. Thanks

1 Like

DM sent to you :rocket: :mailbox: